    and run on more than this, similar to Microsoft licensing for Windows
    Server?

    Thanks.

    Muskett, Apr 8, 2005

  2. Muskett

    Jim Guest

    Muskett wrote:
    > Legalities aside, if I purchase Symantec Corporate 5-user, will it install
    > and run on more than this, similar to Microsoft licensing for Windows
    > Server?
    >
    > Thanks.

    it will install on as many machines as you like. You woul just be
    breaking the licensing agreement.

    --
    See what I am selling (if you have nothing better to do that is!!!):
    http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Smarter-org-uk

    Jim, Apr 8, 2005

  3. Muskett

    trout Guest

    --
    Dances for trolls.

    trout, Apr 8, 2005
  4. Muskett

    trout Guest

    fake trout wrote:

    > Muskett wrote:
    >
    >> Legalities aside

    [auto copy and paste]

    This was an impersonating troll.
    This has been a recording.
    --
    Here's some random text.

    trout, Apr 8, 2005
  5. Muskett

    Muskett Guest

    It was just a simple question, dude.

    Muskett, Apr 8, 2005
  6. Muskett

    trout Guest

    Muskett wrote:

    > It was just a simple question, dude.

    Yes, it was. The moron that was *impersonating me* to attempt to
    smear my reputation in this group had nothing to do with your question.
    That's how trolls are.
    --
    Try and keep up.

    trout, Apr 8, 2005