    Thanks,

    DT

    , Jun 23, 2005

  2. BradReeseCom Guest

    Hi DT,

    You may wish to investigate the Cisco Secondary Market Policy:

    http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-secondary-market-policy.pdf

    As well as Cisco Software Relicensing For Used Cisco:

    http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-embedded-software-licenses.htm

    Reggie Grant can answer any other questions you may have.

    http://www.bradreese.com/reggie-grant.htm

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com Cisco Repair Worldwide