    Thanks

    Steve Silverman

    , Jun 16, 2006

  2. The product key will also be in the E-mail that you should have received.

    Dennis Pack x64, v64B2, OPP2007B2, Jun 16, 2006

  3. Rick Guest

    Despite the confusing naming, this newsgroup is
    for XP64 and Server 2003,
    and not for Vista 64. Vista questions should go
    to the Vista newsgroup.
    Microsoft has been informed about the wrong
    naming, and should take action.
    The Vista newsgroups are:

    microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_account_passwords
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

    Rick, Jun 16, 2006