    64bit Vista ultimate. I realise this will be a reinstall but I am interested
    to know how I can upgrade my licence (or even If I need to) to the 64 bit
    product. Do I have to buy a completely new licence?
    =?Utf-8?B?T0tCdXR0b24=?=, Aug 21, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?T0tCdXR0b24=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    The OEM license is for one or the other. You would need to purchase a new
    license, but I would see if you can get Microsoft the do something for you.
    They have been working with some of the system builders on this.

    John Barnes, Aug 21, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?T0tCdXR0b24=?=

    XS11E Guest

    OKButton <> wrote:

    > I have a licence for 32bit Vista Ultimate OEM. But I would like to
    > upgrade to 64bit Vista ultimate. I realise this will be a
    > reinstall but I am interested to know how I can upgrade my licence
    > (or even If I need to) to the 64 bit product. Do I have to buy a
    > completely new licence?

    Yes but why not talk to the OEM who sold you the current OS? They may
    have an upgrade program available for very few bucks.

    XS11E, Aug 21, 2007