    I just get 'unknown'. Does this not work at all?

    From: "unknown"<sip:209.163.108.146>;tag=94C03A84-1BDA

    Asterisk helpfully sends along the IP address, so all my phone calls come in
    as 209163108146.

    miguel
    --
    Hit The Road! Photos from 35 countries on 5 continents: http://travel.u.nu
    Latest photos: Malaysia, Israel, Palestine, Austria, Thailand

    Miguel Cruz, Mar 4, 2005

  2. Miguel Cruz

    Linus Surguy Guest

    (Miguel Cruz) wrote:

    >I just get 'unknown'. Does this not work at all?
    >
    >From: "unknown"<sip:209.163.108.146>;tag=94C03A84-1BDA
    >
    >Asterisk helpfully sends along the IP address, so all my phone calls come in
    >as 209163108146.

    This was a long standing 'bug' - its cured in the latest versions, so you won't
    get IP addresses displaying as a telephone number.

    Linus

    www.telesave.co.uk: UK 2.5p/1.5/1p South Africa 6p US,France,Germany,Eire 2.5p
    Looking for VoIP ? We're the largest wholesale numbering supplier in the UK!

    Linus Surguy, Mar 7, 2005

  3. Miguel Cruz

    Miguel Cruz Guest

    Linus Surguy <> wrote:
    > (Miguel Cruz) wrote:
    >> I just get 'unknown'. Does this not work at all?
    >>
    >> From: "unknown"<sip:209.163.108.146>;tag=94C03A84-1BDA
    >>
    >> Asterisk helpfully sends along the IP address, so all my phone calls come in
    >> as 209163108146.

    > This was a long standing 'bug' - its cured in the latest versions, so you won't
    > get IP addresses displaying as a telephone number.

    Sadly the CVS version of Asterisk (at least today's) doesn't work for me at
    all (calls originating from SIP devices all get a "488 Not Acceptable Here"
    response for reasons I'm unable to divine) so I am consigned to the past for
    the forseeable future.

    miguel

    Miguel Cruz, Mar 7, 2005