    Dragonlord PC-K60?

    Ascent sells the K56 and K58 but I've been unable to find a supplier
    that sells the K60.
    John, Oct 3, 2009

  2. On Sat, 3 Oct 2009 17:27:59 +1300, John <> wrote:

    >Is there anywhere in NZ that sells this case - Lian Li Lancool
    >Dragonlord PC-K60?
    >
    >Ascent sells the K56 and K58 but I've been unable to find a supplier
    >that sells the K60.

    You could ask Ascent. They may be able to order it for you.
    Stephen Worthington, Oct 3, 2009

  3. John

    thingy Guest

    On Oct 3, 5:27 pm, John <> wrote:
    > Is there anywhere in NZ that sells this case - Lian Li Lancool
    > Dragonlord PC-K60?
    >
    > Ascent sells the K56 and K58 but I've been unable to find a supplier
    > that sells the K60.

    Some suppliers might get a special for you, if its in NZ its usually
    no issue, if it has to be imported though you have to buy 10....also
    have a look on trademe....

    regards

    Thing
    thingy, Oct 3, 2009
  4. John

    John Guest

    On Sat, 3 Oct 2009 15:24:27 -0700 (PDT), thingy wrote:

    > On Oct 3, 5:27 pm, John <> wrote:
    >> Is there anywhere in NZ that sells this case - Lian Li Lancool
    >> Dragonlord PC-K60?
    >>
    >> Ascent sells the K56 and K58 but I've been unable to find a supplier
    >> that sells the K60.

    > Some suppliers might get a special for you, if its in NZ its usually
    > no issue, if it has to be imported though you have to buy 10....also
    > have a look on trademe....

    I've just found out that the K60 is slightly smaller than the K58 so
    I'll give it a miss, but thanks anyway.
    John, Oct 4, 2009