    does anybody know how to make this dvd-recorder region free.

    thank you
    helmut

    helmut howley, Dec 27, 2006

  2. helmut howley

    AZ Nomad Guest

    On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 10:38:33 +0100, helmut howley <> wrote:

    >hello,

    >does anybody know how to make this dvd-recorder region free.

    anybody know how to start a web browser, visit google
    and search for "lg rh188 region hack"?

    AZ Nomad, Dec 28, 2006

  3. yes i know, i have tried all the hacks for this device, that i could
    find on the net. none of them did work. that is why i posted this
    question. and i am still hoping that someone can tell me something that
    works.

    helmut howley, Dec 28, 2006
  4. ok, ok... but it was not as easy as it sounded... but finally.

    helmut howley, Jan 5, 2007