    return it and wait for LG to come up with a firmware firx. It's
    really annoying.

    , Jul 11, 2005

  2. On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 02:26:27 GMT, wrote:

    >Just bought this player and notice that the video lacks behind the
    >audio a bit. Anybody notice the same thing too? Wondering should I
    >return it and wait for LG to come up with a firmware firx. It's
    >really annoying.

    Are you upconverting in the player (if that model can do that) or in
    the TV?

    Reason I ask is because it may be the TV upconvert processing that is
    slowing down the video while no processing of the audio is
    required...hence a de-sync as it were. Mine does that sometimes
    (rarely) and I was considering the purchase of an up-converting DVD
    player to try and fix it.

    Air Force Jayhawk, Jul 11, 2005