LG GSA E60L DVR writer - problems with install, CyberLink software

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Koons, Nov 24, 2007.

  1. Koons

    Koons Guest

    Greetings - I bought this unit yesterday and have run into two
    problems, which may or may not be related:

    1) After installing the CyberLink DVD Suite 5.0, I burned a DVR; the
    literature purports that in the utilities, there is a menu to finalize
    the DVD and make it usable in other players. There is no such menu as,
    in fact, there are other menus that the help menu claims should exist
    but do not.

    2) Part of the SW is the Nero 7 suite. I cannot install this because
    partway through, a window pops up saying that the file
    NMHDirservices.lhh is not usable. This is a problem because the
    installation itself generates this file, and yet it terminates because
    it tells me it is not usable.

    Does anyone have any pointers?

    Thanks

    Koons, Nov 24, 2007