    start my pc.
    Does anyone know why this is happening ??
    Thanks
    Gerry, Oct 28, 2005

  2. Gerry

    HF Guest

    Try LG !

    HF, Oct 28, 2005

  3. Gerry

    Fakename Guest

    I would wonder if it's the monitor's internal electronics causing it, or
    if the video card is causing it. The only way to find out would be to
    try that monitor on another computer.

    If you don't have another computer you could take your monitor over to a
    friend or relatives house and put it on their computer. After Flatpanel
    monitors are easy to transport...

    Fakename, Oct 29, 2005