Leythos

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by jk, Jun 27, 2004.

  1. jk

    jk Guest

    jk, Jun 27, 2004

  2. --

    (Quote from one who found just the right words)

    USENET POST WARNING
    ====================
    The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka
    "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information,
    to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to
    your system. It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this
    person posts andcertainly to not attempt or believe anything this person
    advises.

    (End Quote)

    Regards

    Tocis (commoner AT carcosa DOT de)
    For answers include HI-AK 523 in your email subject!
    Thore Schmechtig, Jun 27, 2004

  3. jk

    Zarggg Guest

    On 27 Jun 04 01:52, jk wrote:
    > **** off and pull up your pants and get a fucking life.
    >
    > Tracker
    >
    > www.geocities.com/trackit_2003

    Quoth GeoCities:
    > This page is not available.
    > We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.
    > If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more
    > information and assistance.
    >
    > For general questions see our main help area, or search for other
    > member pages."

    Also, why are you telling _yourself_ to "**** off ... and get a ...
    life"? You do realize that you replied to your own post in the thread?
    --
    Zarggg
    KeyID: 0x6425C4ED
    Zarggg, Jun 27, 2004
  4. jk

    Jim Watt Guest

    On 26 Jun 2004 22:52:24 -0700, (jk) wrote:

    >**** off and pull up your pants and get a fucking life.
    >
    >Tracker
    >
    >www.geocities.com/trackit_2003

    "This page is not available.
    We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing."

    not +very+ sorry though.

    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com
    Jim Watt, Jun 27, 2004
  5. jk

    Leythos Guest

    Re: not my nickname

    While it's nice to see my nickname online, I'm getting a little tired of
    it :) I would consider it a compliment if it had not come from a skunk.

    (Remove 999 to reply to me)
    Leythos, Jun 27, 2004
  6. jk

    Mimic Guest

    "jk" <> wrote in message
    > **** off and pull up your pants and get a fucking life.
    >
    > Tracker
    >
    > www.geocities.com/trackit_2003

    Im just gunna stop clicking on them links of yours
    cuz everytime i do your sitehas already been pulled LOL

    --
    Mimic

    Social Engineering - Because theres no patch for human stupidity.
    ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )
    Mimic, Jun 28, 2004