Leythos

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by jk, Jun 24, 2004.

  1. jk

    jk Guest

    GENERAL COMPUTER HEALTH WARNING
    -------------------------------

    The User by the name "" aka Leythos, regularly posts incorrect,
    misleading and damaging information.

    Reliance on the advice presented may result in irrepairable damage to
    your system and you are warned not to take anything seriously that
    this person posts.

    Exercise caution and DO NOT DISCLOSE YOUR E-MAIL under any
    circumstances whatsoever.

    To rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage
    to your system.

    Do NOT feed the Trolls, one warning is enough, further messages
    only reinforce the desire for attention that provides motivation.

    Tracker
    jk, Jun 24, 2004

  2. jk

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>, jk3439
    @yahoo.com says...
    [snip]

    Abuse notice, with full headers, sent to ; groups-
    ;

    (Remove 999 to reply to me)
    Leythos, Jun 24, 2004

  3. jk

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > In article <>, jk3439
    > @yahoo.com says...
    > [snip]
    >
    > Abuse notice, with full headers, sent to ; groups-
    > ;

    Google is really a nice group of people, instant responses, it will be
    interesting to see how long Debbie has the current account now :)

    Thank you for writing Google Groups Abuse. We treat violations to
    netiquette and our terms of service very seriously. Your complaint
    has been forwarded to our groups support team for investigation and
    further action, if required.

    We appreciate your taking the time to write us.

    Regards,
    The Google Team

    (Remove 999 to reply to me)
    Leythos, Jun 24, 2004
  4. jk

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 22:43:53 GMT, Leythos <> wrote:

    >Google is really a nice group of people, instant responses,

    Indeed, and although its fairly easy to open accounts, make a
    note of the tracking number and quote it because persistent
    offenders get canned very fast - been there got the T shirt
    IRO another newsgroup and other assholes.
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com
    Jim Watt, Jun 25, 2004
  5. --

    (Quote from one who found just the right words)

    USENET POST WARNING
    ====================
    The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka
    "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information,
    to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to
    your system. It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this
    person posts andcertainly to not attempt or believe anything this person
    advises.

    (End Quote)

    Regards

    Tocis (commoner AT carcosa DOT de)
    For answers include HI-AK 523 in your email subject!
    Thore Schmechtig, Jun 26, 2004
  6. jk spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <>

    Who are you really? We all know Trakker doesn't know how to proxy.

    NOI

    be05!supercyclone.usenetserver.com!c01.usenetserver.com!news.usenetserver.com!priapus.visi.com!orange.octanews.net!news.octanews.net!green.octanews.net!news-out.octanews.net!news.glorb.com!postnews2.google.com!not-for-mail
    > From:
    > (jk)
    > Newsgroups:
    > alt.computer.security