    hard drive, please go for it. Don't say that you weren't warned from
    their activity.

    Tracker
    jk, Jun 24, 2004

  2. In article <>, on 24 Jun 2004 00:01:16 -0700,
    (jk) wrote:

    <snip />

    | Tracker

    GENERAL COMPUTER HEALTH WARNING
    -------------------------------

    The User by the name "Tracker" aka Debbie, regularly posts incorrect,
    misleading and damaging information.

    Reliance on the advice presented may result in irrepairable damage to
    your system and you are warned not to take anything seriously that
    this person posts.

    Exercise caution and DO NOT DISCLOSE YOUR E-MAIL under any
    circumstances whatsoever.

    To rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage
    to your system.

    Do NOT feed the Trolls, one warning is enough, further messages
    only reinforce the desire for attention that provides motivation.

    <davidp />

    --
    David Postill
    David Postill, Jun 24, 2004

  3. jk

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>, jk3439
    @yahoo.com says...
    > Let them show you the way and learn from how they can exploit your
    > hard drive, please go for it. Don't say that you weren't warned from
    > their activity.
    >
    > Tracker

    Tracker, as usual, nothing you post to anyone, including my nickname,
    makes any sense. I know you picked me as a target since I tried to
    "help" you, but this is getting a little old. If you keep this up I will
    have to contact your ISP and hosting providers and alert them to your
    activities.

    (Remove 999 to reply to me)
    Leythos, Jun 24, 2004
  4. jk

    jk Guest

    David Postill <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > In article <>, on 24 Jun 2004 00:01:16 -0700,
    > (jk) wrote:
    >

    > <davidp />

    GENERAL COMPUTER HEALTH WARNING
    -------------------------------

    The User by the name "" aka David Postill,

    jk, Jun 24, 2004
  5. --

    (Quote from one who found just the right words)

    USENET POST WARNING
    ====================
    The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka
    "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information,
    to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to
    your system. It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this
    person posts andcertainly to not attempt or believe anything this person
    advises.

    (End Quote)

    Regards

    Tocis (commoner AT carcosa DOT de)
    For answers include HI-AK 523 in your email subject!
    Thore Schmechtig, Jun 26, 2004