Leythos - A bit of Knowledge

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Leythos, Jan 23, 2004.

  1. Leythos

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>, Tracker <"snailmail(valid)
    222000"@yahoo.com> says...
    > No disrespect, but listen and discover how Juno ISP operates and you
    > might want to put this in the bank of your brain for once. If a person
    > is abusing Junos 10 free online hours, the "E-mail address is null and
    > void and the poster can't connect online using the abused e-mail
    > address. A person can set-up a new e-mail address and continue on their
    > way of abusing the Internet. What this means is - Juno doesn't
    > associate an e-mail address to a phone number a person is using. GOT
    > IT, LEARN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the 10 free hours have been used, a
    > user just abuses a new email Juno address; no biggy. You think you know
    > it all, well dude, you sure as hell don't and no one person knows it
    > all.
    >
    > Also, don't forget them Dial-Up Servers and Pre-paid phone time.
    >
    > Tracker

    Fact is that I will turn you in every time you violate your TOS with any
    ISP, and free or not, they still shut you down :)

    No one wants to read your lame excuse for security content!

    (Remove 999 to reply to me)

    Leythos, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Ditto !

    Dave

    Tracker, Jan 24, 2004
  4. Tracker spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <>

    > No disrespect, but listen and discover how Juno ISP operates and you
    > might want to put this in the bank of your brain for once. If a person
    > is abusing Junos 10 free online hours, the "E-mail address is null and
    > void and the poster can't connect online using the abused e-mail
    > address. A person can set-up a new e-mail address and continue on their
    > way of abusing the Internet. What this means is - Juno doesn't
    > associate an e-mail address to a phone number a person is using. GOT
    > IT, LEARN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the 10 free hours have been used, a
    > user just abuses a new email Juno address; no biggy. You think you know
    > it all, well dude, you sure as hell don't and no one person knows it
    > all.
    >
    > Also, don't forget them Dial-Up Servers and Pre-paid phone time.

    Oh, BTW? Juno, like their sister Netzero, associates the 10 free hours with
    the COMPUTER. Time is up? No way to login under another e-mail.

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Jan 25, 2004