    Any Ideas???

    Thanks.
    AD
    nospam, Dec 25, 2003

  2. nospam

    Flying Rat Guest

    nospam said this...
    > Santa bought me a Lexmark Z708 for Xmas I've installed drivers and software
    > and new cartridges.
    > All seems ok but when I try to print a test page it tries but say cartridges
    > has stalled check cartridges correctly snapped in place and make sure
    > nothing is obstructing cartridges,Which I have and all seems ok..
    > Any Ideas???

    Stupid I know, but have you made sure ALL the thin transparent film has
    been removed from the cartridge contacts? I've seen people just snap
    them in place and not realise it's there

    FR

    --
    Are we havin' fun yet?

    www.flyingrat.net
    Flying Rat, Dec 25, 2003

  3. nospam

    nospam Guest

    "Flying Rat" <> wrote in message
    > nospam said this...
    > > Santa bought me a Lexmark Z708 for Xmas I've installed drivers and

    software
    > > and new cartridges.
    > > All seems ok but when I try to print a test page it tries but say

    cartridges
    > > has stalled check cartridges correctly snapped in place and make sure
    > > nothing is obstructing cartridges,Which I have and all seems ok..
    > > Any Ideas???

    > Stupid I know, but have you made sure ALL the thin transparent film has
    > been removed from the cartridge contacts? I've seen people just snap
    > them in place and not realise it's there
    >
    > FR
    >
    > --
    > Are we havin' fun yet?
    >
    > www.flyingrat.net

    Yes mate all off I can't see a thing obviously blocking them but it's still
    stalling!!
    Looks like it's going back to the shop tomorrow.
    nospam, Dec 25, 2003
  4. nospam

    Miggsee Guest

    If it's anything like the Z52, 53, and 55, there is a cable that runs across
    the back of the cartridge holder. Make sure it is straight.

    Miggsee, Dec 25, 2003