    appreciate any help you folks can give me.
    Thanks in advance.
    Dar
    Dar, Aug 29, 2003

  2. Dar

    BJ Guest

    GO to control panel, printer, right click properties and colour management,
    also make sure you print from file in what ever application you use. you can
    usually set up colour or black and white in there!

    "Dar" <> wrote in message
    > Hello. I would like help with my printer. The color is used up too fast.

    Is

    BJ, Aug 29, 2003

  3. Dar

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Dar <> wrote in message
    > Hello. I would like help with my printer. The color is used up too

    fast. Is
    > there a way to get the printer to print only in black. How do I do it.

    > appreciate any help you folks can give me.
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Dar

    To add to BJ's good advice, it's a good idea to print in color now and
    then to prevent drying and clogging the color print heads.
    Juan Pérez, Aug 30, 2003
  4. Dar

    Dar Guest

    you people are Great! thanks so much!