    error occoured because windows cannot find the specified device.
    how can i make it go away, the printer works fine.

    Mike
    luvtogofast, Dec 30, 2003

  2. luvtogofast

    Harrison Guest

    Welcome to Lexmark printing!

    Harrison, Dec 30, 2003

  3. luvtogofast

    Boomer Guest

    luvtogofast <> wrote in

    http://support.lexmark.com/ or an XP newsgroup or printer group?
    Boomer, Dec 30, 2003
  4. luvtogofast

    L Beck Guest

    I had a similar problem installing my Lexmark all-in-one. Ended up
    uninstalling it totally, disconnecting it, then restoring XP to a date
    before I started trying. Then when I installed it again I let Windows "find
    new hardware" and then used the CD software for the driver, as it was one of
    the choices. It would then print fine AND let me use the console, and I
    didn't keep getting the "found new hardware" window.

    HTH

    L Beck, Dec 30, 2003