    --
    Charles Kenyon

    from my ignorance and your wisdom.

    Charles Kenyon, Mar 16, 2006

  2. It appears to be one of those printers that can't print without the
    proprietary software loaded. If so, you're just plain out of luck. However,
    since it supports USB, here's a workaround -- run a supported 32-bit Windows
    version in a virtual machine, using VMWare. Since VMWare supports USB, you
    can connect to it directly that way. (This will not work with Virtual
    Server, since there's no USB support. But if it has a network card, then you
    could do it that way through VS.)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Mar 16, 2006

  3. Charles Kenyon

    Larry Hodges Guest

    My Canon multi function has drivers. I know...that doesn't help. But I
    just had to gloat.

    Larry Hodges, Mar 17, 2006