    Any idea anyone?
    Regards
    AD

    AD, Apr 1, 2004

  2. AD

    Bishoop Guest

    "AD" <> wrote in message
    news:do%ac.9291$...
    | Got a Lexmark X75 all in one printer/scanner.
    | For some reasons the scanner will not work! Message:
    | Scan was not successful
    | Try one of these solutions:
    | - Disconnect and reconnect usb (done, no luck)
    | - Disconnect the main power and reconnect (done,\no luck)
    | - Restart the computer (done, no luck).
    |
    | I have also clean un-installed and re-installed: no luck
    | check for updated driver: no luck
    |
    | The printer works fine by the way.
    | Any idea anyone?
    | Regards
    | AD

    If you OS is WinXP then, from personal experience and the experience of many
    others, expect problems.

    Bishoop, Apr 2, 2004

  3. AD

    AD Guest

    expect problems for what? Lexmark in particular, all in one in general.....
    or just problems of any kind?
    Have had XP for quite a while and no major problems as such.... or usually
    they are caused by me ;-)

    AD, Apr 2, 2004
  4. AD

    Bishoop Guest

    Sorry, I had problems with the x75 in particular and WinXP. It worked just
    fine with Win98.

    "AD" <> wrote in message
    | expect problems for what? Lexmark in particular, all in one in
    general.....
    | or just problems of any kind?
    | Have had XP for quite a while and no major problems as such.... or usually
    | they are caused by me ;-)
    | "Bishoop" <> wrote in message
    | >
    | > "AD" <> wrote in message
    | > | Got a Lexmark X75 all in one printer/scanner.
    | > | For some reasons the scanner will not work! Message:
    | > | Scan was not successful
    | > | Try one of these solutions:
    | > | - Disconnect and reconnect usb (done, no luck)
    | > | - Disconnect the main power and reconnect (done,\no luck)
    | > | - Restart the computer (done, no luck).
    | > |

    Bishoop, Apr 3, 2004