    reader wont work. Tried the drivers on their "digitalfilm" site, but do not
    work. Cause pc to crash! Any ideas pleas? or would I be better of buying a
    new reader that's compatible with XP>

    John, Jun 4, 2004

  2. John

    Brian Guest

    "John" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:fPYvc.8$gu3.6@newsfe5-win...
    > Can any one please help. Just upgraded to XP, and my Lexar memorystick

    card
    > reader wont work. Tried the drivers on their "digitalfilm" site, but do

    not
    > work. Cause pc to crash! Any ideas pleas? or would I be better of buying a
    > new reader that's compatible with XP>

    have a read of the customer reviews here(interesting) some xp versions find
    it and others don't
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ca...memory stick reader compatible with xp?&hl=en..
    before you rip your hair out and buy a new one.. get a windows update and
    service pack one..
    hope i could help

    Brian

    Brian, Jun 4, 2004