    cards limited to only some readers?
    TIA

    Jon
    Jonathan, Jul 22, 2007

  2. Jonathan

    Steve Dell Guest

    What OS are you running, If it's either XP or one of the Vista flavors, I
    doubt that you'd need drivers beyond what comes with the OS.

    Steve Dell, Jul 22, 2007

  3. Jonathan

    Jonathan Guest

    Steve Dell wrote:
    > What OS are you running, If it's either XP or one of the Vista
    > flavors, I doubt that you'd need drivers beyond what comes with the
    > OS.

    It was the cable. My bad.

    Jonathan, Jul 23, 2007
  4. Jonathan

    Matt Ion Guest

    Just for future reference, there is no such thing as a driver for a
    memory card. Period.

    Matt Ion, Jul 23, 2007
  5. Jonathan

    The Real Bev Guest

    Matt Ion wrote:

    > Just for future reference, there is no such thing as a driver for a
    > memory card. Period.

    The Lexar cards that I have are different -- the comm facility is in the
    card itself and the Jumpshot reader is just an extension cord; you couldn't
    use it with non-Lexar cards. You can read the Lexar cards in a regular card
    reader, though.

    At one time you had to patch the linux kernel to get Lexar USB capability,
    but later on it was included in the regular distribution.

    Carry on...

    --
    Cheers, Bev
    "Life is actually fair. It just doesn't seem to be common
    The Real Bev, Jul 23, 2007