    Also where can I buy it cheap in the UK.

    Thanks

    Jim

    Jim, Jul 26, 2003

  2. Jim

    Zol. Guest

    I use a Canon 256 x12 CF Card in my A70 -Lexar is an excellent make no
    problems at all with the cards- easiest place to buy cheaply is eBay
    especially for bargains ... Zol.

    Zol., Jul 26, 2003

  3. Jim

    Jim Guest

    Thanks M8, I want the 512 as I take pictures at max pixels, so with the G5
    its about just below 5 in raw.
    Thanks again.
    Jim

    Jim, Jul 27, 2003
  4. Jim

    jeff liss Guest

    "Zol." <> wrote in message news:<4iCUa.60913$>...
    > I use a Canon 256 x12 CF Card in my A70 -Lexar is an excellent make no
    > problems at all with the cards- easiest place to buy cheaply is eBay
    > especially for bargains ... Zol.
    >
    > "Jim" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi
    > > I am getting canon powershot g5 I would like to use lexar 512 x40 any one
    > > had any experiance of this card.
    > >
    > > Also where can I buy it cheap in the UK.
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > Jim

    Jim,
    Try this website. I have found them to be very cheap and reliable.
    Jeff

    jeff liss, Jul 27, 2003
  5. Jim

    Jim Guest

    Hi Jeff,
    The problem its not in the UK, and I do not want to get stung by the Customs
    and have to pay tax and VAT @17.5%.
    It appears the customs have been checking gear from the states as it much
    cheaper and the first lot got threw but now they are wise. Tar but it got to
    be in the UK.
    Tar.
    Jim

    Jim, Jul 27, 2003