letting more tapes go

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by breadguy, Mar 25, 2007.

  1. breadguy

    breadguy Guest

    > heres more tapes i am letting go
    > have already dubbed to dvd and don't need these any more
    > if you are interested please send me your trade lists
    > i will trade for tapes vcds dvds or comics

    i have

    allo allo british comedy 22 tapes
    roswell conspiracies cartoon 7 tapes
    thunder the barbarian 3 tapes
    > nash bridges 18 tapes

    sherlock holmes jerrmy brett 7 tapes
    sherlock holmes 50's shows 2 tapes
    sopranos seasons 1-4 7 tapes
    homicide life on street seasons 1-3 8 tapes
    wkrp 3 tapes
    captain harlock 2 tapes
    new darkshadows with ben cross 5 tapes
    return to planet of apes cartoon 1 tape
    greatest american hero---8 tapes
    v the series 5 tapes
    v the mini series 2 tapes
    v the final battle 1 tape
    quark 2 tapes
    covington cross 4 tapes
    the protectors 5 tapes
    red cap 1 tape
    no time for sergants 1 tape
    total recall 2070 5 tapes
    flash gorden 90's cartoon 3 tapes
    flash gorden 70's cartoons 5 tapes
    disneys zorro with guy williams 3 tapes
    swat tv show 4 tapes
    new docter who season 2 2 tapes
    defenders of the earth 7 tapes
    starship troopers animated series called roughneck chronicles 8 tapes
    mi5 aka spooks series 8 tapes
    buck rogers 6 tapes
    the protectors 6 tapes
    monarch on the glen 6 tapes
    dune sci fic series 2 tapes
    children of dune 2 tapes
    son on the beach 3 tapes
    tru calling 1 and 2 seasons 6 tapes
    dark angel seasons 1-2 10 tapes
    voyage to the bottom of the sea---17 tapes
    space 1999-- 14 tapes
    mcmillian and wife and banachek 8 tapes
    earth 2 pilot 1 tape
    libarian and libarian 2 from tnt 2 tapes

    thanks for looking
    john
    breadguy, Mar 25, 2007

  2. breadguy

    Jomguy Guest

    If you still have any tapes left, do you have any third or fourth
    season Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea episodes? There are a couple I
    am looking for.

    Jomguy, Apr 16, 2007