    I used to have a lettter writing wizard that would show me how to do headers
    and write letters properly but I can't find it does anybody have any Ideas
    where I might find and insdtall it thanks so much Walt

    Walt, Feb 23, 2004

  2. Walt

    eric_seal Guest

    Walt wrote:
    :: I used to have a lettter writing wizard that would show me how to do
    :: headers and write letters properly but I can't find it does anybody
    :: have any Ideas where I might find and insdtall it thanks so much Walt

    Walt,
    Well, I can see that you might have need of such a tool but you will have to
    tell us a little more about what computer hardware and software you have.
    Most word processor packages, e.g. Microsoft Word, have wizards for creating
    faxes and letters. Could it have been a wizard in Microsoft Word?

    ---

    eric_seal, Feb 23, 2004

  3. Alexander Rogge, Feb 23, 2004