Letter to DNC

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Justin, May 28, 2004.

  1. Justin

    Justin Guest

    Dear Democratic National Convention and Senator Kerry,

    I would first of all like to congratulate Senator Kerry on his
    nomination and also thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak my
    mind.

    I lost my job this past year. When Clinton was president, I worked in a
    prosperous enterprise.

    But in this last year with Bush in Office, we had to close our
    operations.

    Far worse, I lost two of my sons in Bush's evil war in Iraq.

    They gave their lives for their country, and for what?

    My pain of losing my sons is indescribable.

    While it is trivial next to the loss of my sons, I regret to say that I
    also lost my homes.

    I simply had nothing left.

    I am a senior citizen with various medical problems.

    I'm not in a position where I can begin a new career.

    I was reduced to the point where I was homeless, all because of
    President Bush.

    And when the authorities found me, did they have any compassion for my
    misfortune and ailments?

    Hell no.., thanks to Bush.., I was arrested.

    If I had any money left, I would donate it to the Democratic party.

    If Al Gore had been elected in 2000, I guarantee you, I would still
    have a job, a home, and most importantly, my sons!

    Regards,
    Saddam Hussein
    Justin, May 28, 2004

  2. Justin

    Justin Guest

    Justin wrote on [Fri, 28 May 2004 15:55:17 -0400]:
    > Dear Democratic National Convention and Senator Kerry,

    So, when will this be available on DVD?
    Justin, May 28, 2004

  3. Justin

    Bratboy Guest

    "Justin" <> wrote in message
    > Dear Democratic National Convention and Senator Kerry,

    > I was reduced to the point where I was homeless, all because of
    > President Bush.

    Gee, so are a lot of "REAL" americans (where's the humor?)

    > If Al Gore had been elected in 2000, I guarantee you, I would still
    > have a job, a home, and most importantly, my sons!

    So would many americans & they'd have their families still intact, instead
    of dead, if it wasnt for the shrub wanting vengence for daddy.
    Bratboy, May 28, 2004
  4. Justin

    Mark B. Guest

    WTF does this have to do with DVD?