    behaviour.
    [ ] Never post again.
    [ ] All of the above
    Dr. Bill, May 28, 2005

  2. Dr. Bill

    clot.1 Guest

    Dr. Bill wrote:
    > All *24hoursupport.helpdesk* poasters have to:
    > [ ] Stop masturbating for a week
    > [ ] Give up their AOL account
    > [ ] Bust up their modem with a hammer and eat it.
    > [ ] Tell their Mommy they have been bad boys
    > [ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding their monitor
    > [ ] Actually post something relevant
    > [ ] Read the fucking FAQ
    > [ ] Get a clue
    > [ ] Be the guest of honor in alt.flame for a month
    > [ ] Apologize to all the regs in alt.os.windows-xp for their bad
    > behaviour.
    > [ ] Never post again.
    > [ ] All of the above

    Hey Bill, you're not on 'til next week-end. Who gave you permission to
    undertake this survey now!
    clot.1, May 28, 2005

  3. Dr. Bill

    John Holmes Guest

    "Dr. Bill" <> blabbered in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > All *24hoursupport.helpdesk* poasters have to:
    > [ ] Stop masturbating for a week
    > [ ] Give up their AOL account
    > [ ] Bust up their modem with a hammer and eat it.
    > [ ] Tell their Mommy they have been bad boys
    > [ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding their monitor
    > [ ] Actually post something relevant
    > [ ] Read the fucking FAQ
    > [ ] Get a clue
    > [ ] Be the guest of honor in alt.flame for a month
    > [ ] Apologize to all the regs in alt.os.windows-xp for their bad
    > behaviour.
    > [ ] Never post again.
    > [ ] All of the above

    <to the group>

    DO NOT REPLY to Dr. Bill now. He's on duty next weekend.

    --
    Your mother was a puny compulsive liar who farted constantly in a closely
    guarded military establishment.
    John Holmes, May 28, 2005
  4. Dr. Bill

    Ted Eboy Guest

    "John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    > "Dr. Bill" <> blabbered in
    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> All *24hoursupport.helpdesk* poasters have to:
    >> [ ] Stop masturbating for a week
    >> [ ] Give up their AOL account
    >> [ ] Bust up their modem with a hammer and eat it.
    >> [ ] Tell their Mommy they have been bad boys
    >> [ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding their monitor
    >> [ ] Actually post something relevant
    >> [ ] Read the fucking FAQ
    >> [ ] Get a clue
    >> [ ] Be the guest of honor in alt.flame for a month
    >> [ ] Apologize to all the regs in alt.os.windows-xp for their bad
    >> behaviour.
    >> [ ] Never post again.
    >> [ ] All of the above
    >>

    > <to the group>
    >
    > DO NOT REPLY to Dr. Bill now. He's on duty next weekend.
    >
    > --
    > Your mother was a puny compulsive liar who farted constantly in a closely
    > guarded military establishment.

    ah Johnny boy the Dutchy there you are............what you been smokin'
    tonight.
    Ted Eboy, May 28, 2005
  5. Dr. Bill

    John Holmes Guest

    "Dr. Bill" <> blabbered in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    --
    Your mother was a masochistic git who grossed-out doctors under canvas.
    John Holmes, May 28, 2005
  6. Dr. Bill

    clot.1 Guest

    Ted Eboy wrote:
    > "John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    >> "Dr. Bill" <> blabbered in
    >> 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> All *24hoursupport.helpdesk* poasters have to:
    >>> [ ] Stop masturbating for a week
    >>> [ ] Give up their AOL account
    >>> [ ] Bust up their modem with a hammer and eat it.
    >>> [ ] Tell their Mommy they have been bad boys
    >>> [ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding their monitor
    >>> [ ] Actually post something relevant
    >>> [ ] Read the fucking FAQ
    >>> [ ] Get a clue
    >>> [ ] Be the guest of honor in alt.flame for a month
    >>> [ ] Apologize to all the regs in alt.os.windows-xp for their bad
    >>> behaviour.
    >>> [ ] Never post again.
    >>> [ ] All of the above
    >>>

    >> <to the group>
    >>
    >> DO NOT REPLY to Dr. Bill now. He's on duty next weekend.

    You're so right! Can we vote on whether to ignore him? It is a democracy
    after all!

    clot.1, May 28, 2005
  7. Dr. Bill

    John Holmes Guest

    "Ted Eboy" <> blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    >> "Dr. Bill" <> blabbered in
    >> 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> All *24hoursupport.helpdesk* poasters have to:
    >>> [ ] Stop masturbating for a week
    >>> [ ] Give up their AOL account
    >>> [ ] Bust up their modem with a hammer and eat it.
    >>> [ ] Tell their Mommy they have been bad boys
    >>> [ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding their monitor
    >>> [ ] Actually post something relevant
    >>> [ ] Read the fucking FAQ
    >>> [ ] Get a clue
    >>> [ ] Be the guest of honor in alt.flame for a month
    >>> [ ] Apologize to all the regs in alt.os.windows-xp for their bad
    >>> behaviour.
    >>> [ ] Never post again.
    >>> [ ] All of the above
    >>>

    >> <to the group>
    >>
    >> DO NOT REPLY to Dr. Bill now. He's on duty next weekend.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Your mother was a puny compulsive liar who farted constantly in a
    >> closely guarded military establishment.
    >>

    > ah Johnny boy the Dutchy there you are............what you been
    > smokin' tonight.

    Pot. Want some?

    --
    Your mother was a cannibalistic cow who paraded herself nude in a home
    for the permanently baffled.
    John Holmes, May 28, 2005
  8. Dr. Bill

    clot.1 Guest

    John Holmes wrote:
    > "Dr. Bill" <> blabbered in
    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> All *24hoursupport.helpdesk* poasters have to:
    >> [ ] Stop masturbating for a week
    >> [ ] Give up their AOL account
    >> [ ] Bust up their modem with a hammer and eat it.
    >> [ ] Tell their Mommy they have been bad boys
    >> [ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding their monitor
    >> [ ] Actually post something relevant
    >> [ ] Read the fucking FAQ
    >> [ ] Get a clue
    >> [ ] Be the guest of honor in alt.flame for a month
    >> [ ] Apologize to all the regs in alt.os.windows-xp for their bad
    >> behaviour.
    >> [ ] Never post again.
    >> [ ] All of the above
    >>

    > <to the group>
    >
    > DO NOT REPLY to Dr. Bill now. He's on duty next weekend.

    In fact, I'm sooo annoyed at his autocratic attitude that I think we should
    appoint Neville as Supervisor next wek-end.
    Hands up, those in favour!
    clot.1, May 28, 2005
  9. Dr. Bill

    clot.1 Guest

    Ted Eboy wrote:
    > "John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    >> "Dr. Bill" <> blabbered in
    >> 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> All *24hoursupport.helpdesk* poasters have to:
    >>> [ ] Stop masturbating for a week
    >>> [ ] Give up their AOL account
    >>> [ ] Bust up their modem with a hammer and eat it.
    >>> [ ] Tell their Mommy they have been bad boys
    >>> [ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding their monitor
    >>> [ ] Actually post something relevant
    >>> [ ] Read the fucking FAQ
    >>> [ ] Get a clue
    >>> [ ] Be the guest of honor in alt.flame for a month
    >>> [ ] Apologize to all the regs in alt.os.windows-xp for their bad
    >>> behaviour.
    >>> [ ] Never post again.
    >>> [ ] All of the above
    >>>

    >> <to the group>
    >>
    >> DO NOT REPLY to Dr. Bill now. He's on duty next weekend.

    Alternatively - it would do John Sutherland a pile of good to understand
    what it's like to respond to ignorant customers!

    clot.1, May 28, 2005
  10. Dr. Bill

    John Holmes Guest

    "clot.1" <> blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > John Holmes wrote:
    >> "Dr. Bill" <> blabbered in
    >> 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> All *24hoursupport.helpdesk* poasters have to:
    >>> [ ] Stop masturbating for a week
    >>> [ ] Give up their AOL account
    >>> [ ] Bust up their modem with a hammer and eat it.
    >>> [ ] Tell their Mommy they have been bad boys
    >>> [ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding their monitor
    >>> [ ] Actually post something relevant
    >>> [ ] Read the fucking FAQ
    >>> [ ] Get a clue
    >>> [ ] Be the guest of honor in alt.flame for a month
    >>> [ ] Apologize to all the regs in alt.os.windows-xp for their bad
    >>> behaviour.
    >>> [ ] Never post again.
    >>> [ ] All of the above
    >>>

    >> <to the group>
    >>
    >> DO NOT REPLY to Dr. Bill now. He's on duty next weekend.

    > In fact, I'm sooo annoyed at his autocratic attitude that I think we
    > should appoint Neville as Supervisor next wek-end.
    > Hands up, those in favour!

    Neville acts as a backup.

    --
    Your mother was an offensive ninny who used to used to play tennis in
    brothels.
    John Holmes, May 28, 2005
  11. Dr. Bill

    clot.1 Guest

    John Holmes wrote:
    > "clot.1" <> blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> John Holmes wrote:
    >>> "Dr. Bill" <> blabbered in
    >>> 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> <to the group>
    >>>
    >>> DO NOT REPLY to Dr. Bill now. He's on duty next weekend.

    >> In fact, I'm sooo annoyed at his autocratic attitude that I think we
    >> should appoint Neville as Supervisor next wek-end.
    >> Hands up, those in favour!
    >>

    > Neville acts as a backup.

    Do you mean to John Sutherland?
    I know why Dr Bill is doing this week-end; he's after overtime rates.
    clot.1, May 28, 2005
  12. Dr. Bill

    c.reifert Guest

    "Dr. Bill" <> wrote in message
    > All *24hoursupport.helpdesk* poasters have to:
    > [ ] Stop masturbating for a week
    > [ ] Give up their AOL account
    > [ ] Bust up their modem with a hammer and eat it.
    > [ ] Tell their Mommy they have been bad boys
    > [ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding their monitor
    > [ ] Actually post something relevant
    > [ ] Read the fucking FAQ
    > [ ] Get a clue
    > [ ] Be the guest of honor in alt.flame for a month
    > [ ] Apologize to all the regs in alt.os.windows-xp for their bad
    > behaviour.
    > [ ] Never post again.
    > [ ] All of the above

    Depends on what a poaster is. Did you mean coaster or poster?
    c.reifert, May 28, 2005
  13. Dr. Bill

    S.Heenan Guest

    Dr. Bill wrote:
    > All *24hoursupport.helpdesk* poasters have to:
    > [ ] Stop masturbating for a week
    > [ ] Give up their AOL account
    > [ ] Bust up their modem with a hammer and eat it.
    > [ ] Tell their Mommy they have been bad boys
    > [ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding their monitor
    > [ ] Actually post something relevant
    > [ ] Read the fucking FAQ
    > [ ] Get a clue
    > [ ] Be the guest of honor in alt.flame for a month
    > [ ] Apologize to all the regs in alt.os.windows-xp for their bad
    > behaviour.
    > [ ] Never post again.
    > [ ] All of the above

    [ ] Take a long swig from the Willy Jar.
    [ ] Use linux for a month solid (No dual booting)
    S.Heenan, May 28, 2005
  14. Dr. Bill

    Old Gringo Guest

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, May 28, 2005
  15. Dr. Bill

    neville Guest

    "Dr. Bill" <> wrote in message
    > All *24hoursupport.helpdesk* poasters have to:
    > [ ] Stop masturbating for a week
    > [ ] Give up their AOL account
    > [ ] Bust up their modem with a hammer and eat it.
    > [ ] Tell their Mommy they have been bad boys
    > [ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding their monitor
    > [ ] Actually post something relevant
    > [ ] Read the fucking FAQ
    > [ ] Get a clue
    > [ ] Be the guest of honor in alt.flame for a month
    > [ ] Apologize to all the regs in alt.os.windows-xp for their bad
    > behaviour.
    > [ ] Never post again.
    > [ ] All of the above

    I can spell lots of different kinds of words
    ..
    neville, May 28, 2005
  16. Dr. Bill

    clot.1 Guest

    neville wrote:
    > "Dr. Bill" <> wrote in message
    >> All *24hoursupport.helpdesk* poasters have to:
    >> [ ] Stop masturbating for a week
    >> [ ] Give up their AOL account
    >> [ ] Bust up their modem with a hammer and eat it.
    >> [ ] Tell their Mommy they have been bad boys
    >> [ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding their monitor
    >> [ ] Actually post something relevant
    >> [ ] Read the fucking FAQ
    >> [ ] Get a clue
    >> [ ] Be the guest of honor in alt.flame for a month
    >> [ ] Apologize to all the regs in alt.os.windows-xp for their bad
    >> behaviour.
    >> [ ] Never post again.
    >> [ ] All of the above
    >>

    > I can spell lots of different kinds of words

    It's a difficulty many of us have. Don't be reserved by this anxiety. Twll
    dyn!
    clot.1, May 28, 2005
  17. Dr. Bill

    Parko Guest

    S.Heenan wrote with a thumbnail dipped in tar:

    > [ ? ] Use linux for a month solid (No dual booting)

    ???? ?? ???
    --
    Parko
    Registered Linux User #339345
    Parko, May 29, 2005
  18. My Sheep Dr. Bill wrote:
    > All *24hoursupport.helpdesk* poasters have to:
    > [ ] Stop masturbating for a week
    > [ ] Give up their AOL account
    > [ ] Bust up their modem with a hammer and eat it.
    > [ ] Tell their Mommy they have been bad boys
    > [ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding their monitor
    > [ ] Actually post something relevant
    > [ ] Read the fucking FAQ
    > [ ] Get a clue
    > [ ] Be the guest of honor in alt.flame for a month
    > [ ] Apologize to all the regs in alt.os.windows-xp for their bad
    > behaviour.
    > [ ] Never post again.
    > [ ] All of the above

    Please explain how can they post something relevant while "never post
    again"!

    --
    hmmmm... dumb...
    * * * Y o u r . S h e p h e r d . A q u i , May 29, 2005
  19. Dr. Bill

    Damian Guest

    Parko wrote:
    > S.Heenan wrote with a thumbnail dipped in tar:
    >
    >> [ ? ] Use linux for a month solid (No dual booting)

    > ???? ?? ???

    Cruel and Inhumane punishment. Torture.
    Damian, May 29, 2005
  20. Dr. Bill

    Vanguard Guest

    "Dr. Bill" <> wrote in message
    > All *24hoursupport.helpdesk* poasters have to:

    What is a "poaster"? Is that someone that spreads the peanut butter on
    the bread before putting it into the toaster?

    > [ ] Stop masturbating for a week

    YOU already violated your first rule.

    > [ ] Give up their AOL account

    Nah, let's vote to get the NNTP admins to automatically block anonymous
    posts made through Dizum and other mail2news gateways.

    > [ ] Bust up their modem with a hammer and eat it.

    That would also include DSL and cable "modems". So, again, YOU already
    violated your own rule.

    > [ ] Tell their Mommy they have been bad boys

    The cops already told her that a long time ago. So have you heard from
    or even found your Mommy after they told her you were a pedophile?

    > [ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding their monitor

    Wow, a lizard freak, huh?
    (If you don't get it, see
    http://places.mongabay.com/australia/monitor.jpg.)
    Or maybe you meant holding onto your OWN lizard.

    > [ ] Actually post something relevant

    Your 3 strikes are up for violating your own rules.

    > [ ] Read the fucking FAQ

    I have, except I'm not physically possible to get into all those
    positions shown in the *fucking* FAQ. Besides, the image on the first
    page showing you bending over and smiling made me stop reading that
    Fucking FAQ.

    > [ ] Get a clue

    How much do they cost? Where do I find one? Do they ever go on sale?
    I never seem to find any at the Dollar Store.

    > [ ] Be the guest of honor in alt.flame for a month

    You speak from experience? Just because all your friends are over there
    doesn't mean you have to stay there or be like them. There are
    therapists that will assist you in learning how to make new friends. If
    you kill your Mommy and Daddie and go humping the trees, you'll get the
    therapy for free.

    > [ ] Apologize to all the regs in alt.os.windows-xp for their bad
    > behaviour.

    Boy, your mom really screwed up your head. The bad do the apologizing.

    > [ ] Never post again.

    Should we dare to hope, yes, please, oh God, that this OP heeds his own
    rules and shall never return? Be still my heart. Sometimes dreams do
    come true. Now back to our regularly scheduled show.

    > [ ] All of the above

    Above what? Your IQ? I didn't know gnats could use a keyboard.
    Vanguard, May 29, 2005