    If you look at the facts whoever is a part of rock and roll is just a
    fool. We have something so much better now. Nuclear Warrior and the
    California Jam Wereo.

    iL_weReo, Jan 4, 2010

  2. iL_weReo

    Pig Pluckn Guest

    In article
    <>,
    iL_weReo <> wrote:

    > Say midnight tonight-everyone take a vow never to listen to, purchase
    > any or want rock and roll. At midnight we give the whole shit up. I'm
    > with it! I like the idea!
    >
    > If you look at the facts whoever is a part of rock and roll is just a
    > fool. We have something so much better now. Nuclear Warrior and the
    > California Jam Wereo.

    OK PiGGy GOOD IDEA!!! We will do THAT if u will KILL u'r FAT UGLY
    WARTHOG SLIMEY ASS at midnight. Let's AWL just DO IT TOGETHER...OK?
    --
    "Scott Lifshine is the biggest joke on the Internet" -Desk Rabbit
    ®o|o®

    Pig Pluckn, Jan 5, 2010

  3. iL_weReo

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The iL_weReo Post:
    > Say midnight tonight-everyone take a vow never to listen to, purchase
    > any or want rock and roll.

    I did that back in 1949
    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Jan 5, 2010
  4. On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 15:52:17 -0800 (PST), iL_weReo
    <> wrote:

    >Say midnight tonight-everyone take a vow never to listen to, purchase
    >any or want rock and roll. At midnight we give the whole shit up. I'm
    >with it! I like the idea!
    >
    >If you look at the facts whoever is a part of rock and roll is just a
    >fool. We have something so much better now. Nuclear Warrior and the
    >California Jam Wereo.

    What's rock and roll?

    --
    Alec
    I am pro skub.

    Alec Lourmier, Jan 5, 2010
  5. iL_weReo

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Jan 4, 8:34 pm, OldGringo38 <> wrote:
    > In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    > Two Cents To The  iL_weReo Post:
    >
    > > Say midnight tonight-everyone take a vow never to listen to, purchase
    > > any or want rock and roll.

    > I did that back in 1949
    > --
    > Old Gringo
    > Just West Of Nowhere
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullesthttp://www.NuBoy-Industries.com

    There's a difference between you doing it and me doing it. I have the
    ways and means to get the job done; you don't.

    iL_weReo, Jan 5, 2010
  6. iL_weReo

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The iL_weReo Post:
    > On Jan 4, 8:34 pm, OldGringo38 <> wrote:
    >> In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >> Two Cents To The iL_weReo Post:
    >>
    >>> Say midnight tonight-everyone take a vow never to listen to, purchase
    >>> any or want rock and roll.

    >> I did that back in 1949
    >> --
    >> Old Gringo
    >> Just West Of Nowhere
    >> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullesthttp://www.NuBoy-Industries.com

    > There's a difference between you doing it and me doing it. I have the
    > ways and means to get the job done; you don't.

    What you have I don't want.

    OldGringo38, Jan 5, 2010