    woo Guest

    Bomb them with emails, write to senators, to international organizations, to the WWW council,
    to the FBI, to Google. Do everything possible to bring down that organization!
    woo, Nov 8, 2005

  2. woo

    Sarah Guest

    "woo" <> wrote in message
    news:BO0cf.12$...
    > Bomb them with emails, write to senators, to international organizations,
    > to the WWW council,
    > to the FBI, to Google. Do everything possible to bring down that
    > organization!

    Why?
    Sarah, Nov 8, 2005

  3. woo

    old jon Guest

    "Sarah" <> wrote in message
    > "woo" <> wrote in message
    >> Bomb them with emails, write to senators, to international organizations,
    >> to the WWW council,
    >> to the FBI, to Google. Do everything possible to bring down that
    >> organization!
    >>

    > Why?

    You shouldn`t have asked him that. He`s got Googlemania.
    old jon, Nov 8, 2005
  4. woo wrote:

    > Bomb them with emails, write to senators, to international organizations,
    > to the WWW council, to the FBI, to Google. Do everything possible to bring
    > down that organization!

    Just for fun ... or whatever reason?
    Walter Mautner, Nov 8, 2005
  5. woo

    DaN Guest

    On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 05:25:09 -0700, woo wrote:

    > Bomb them with emails, write to senators, to international organizations, to the WWW council,
    > to the FBI, to Google. Do everything possible to bring down that organization!

    At least give us your moronic reason to bring down google.

    ~Dan
    DaN, Nov 8, 2005
  6. woo

    Marc Guest

    old jon wrote:
    > "Sarah" <> wrote in message
    >> "woo" <> wrote in message
    >>> Bomb them with emails, write to senators, to international organizations,
    >>> to the WWW council,
    >>> to the FBI, to Google. Do everything possible to bring down that
    >>> organization!
    >>>

    >> Why?
    >>

    > You shouldn`t have asked him that. He`s got Googlemania.

    Hmm, that is really serious. The only thing that cures googlemania is
    accelerating at 9,8M/s/s (let's ignore air for now), and then stopping
    very suddenly. The OP should try that.

    Marc
    Marc, Nov 8, 2005
  7. Walter Mautner wrote:
    > woo wrote:
    >

    >>Bomb them with emails, write to senators, to international organizations,
    >>to the WWW council, to the FBI, to Google. Do everything possible to bring
    >>down that organization!

    > Just for fun ... or whatever reason?

    He's obviously delusional paranoid from his past posts, and there's
    plenty of them. I think his army of one needs to have the keyboard run
    through a trash compactor.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 8, 2005
  8. woo

    Michael Guest

    I've got a better idea. Let's bring you down, you prat.

    --
    Regards Michael.

    Michael, Nov 8, 2005
  9. Rôgêr quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Walter Mautner wrote:
    >> woo wrote:
    >>

    >>>Bomb them with emails, write to senators, to international organizations,
    >>>to the WWW council, to the FBI, to Google. Do everything possible to bring
    >>>down that organization!

    >> Just for fun ... or whatever reason?

    > He's obviously delusional paranoid from his past posts, and there's
    > plenty of them. I think his army of one needs to have the keyboard run
    > through a trash compactor.

    No, not the keyboard, he needs his head run through a trash compactor.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.-
    The Old Sourdough, Nov 9, 2005
  10. The Old Sourdough wrote:
    > Rôgêr quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >

    >>Walter Mautner wrote:

    >>>Just for fun ... or whatever reason?

    >>He's obviously delusional paranoid from his past posts, and there's
    >>plenty of them. I think his army of one needs to have the keyboard run
    >>through a trash compactor.

    > No, not the keyboard, he needs his head run through a trash compactor.

    I thought the keyboard to be more valuable (not to mention more
    intelligent), but upon reflection I suppose I have to agree with you. He
    could very well figure out how to get another keyboard.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 9, 2005
  11. woo

    gangle Guest

    "The Old Sourdough" wrote
    > Rôgêr quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    > > Walter Mautner wrote:

    > >> Just for fun ... or whatever reason?

    > > He's obviously delusional paranoid from his past posts, and there's
    > > plenty of them. I think his army of one needs to have the keyboard run
    > > through a trash compactor.

    > No, not the keyboard, he needs his head run through a trash compactor.

    Perhaps that is what already happened.
    gangle, Nov 9, 2005
  12. gangle quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "The Old Sourdough" wrote
    >> Rôgêr quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    snip

    >> > He's obviously delusional paranoid from his past posts, and there's
    >> > plenty of them. I think his army of one needs to have the keyboard
    >> > run through a trash compactor.

    >> No, not the keyboard, he needs his head run through a trash compactor.

    > Perhaps that is what already happened.

    If that's the case, perhaps the trash compactor was defective, and didn't do
    a thorough job.

    The Old Sourdough, Nov 9, 2005
  13. woo

    penguin676 Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    >I thought the keyboard to be more valuable (not to mention more
    >intelligent), but upon reflection I suppose I have to agree with you. He
    >could very well figure out how to get another keyboard.

    It's true there are keyboards to be found everywhere. Now how would he
    go about finding the best deal on a new keyboard. Hmmmm...
    He could GOOGLE for it!

    Penguin must run. Have cookie will travel.
    -Chris
    penguin676, Nov 9, 2005