let go of these tapes

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by breadguy, Sep 9, 2006.

  1. breadguy

    breadguy Guest

    heres more tapes i am letting go
    have already dubbed to dvd and don't need these any more
    if you are interested please send me your trade lists
    i will trade for tapes vcds dvds or comics

    i have
    enterprise season 4 5 tapes
    allo allo 22 tapes
    roswell conspiracies cartoon 7 tapes
    thunder the barbarian 3 tapes
    kolchak night stalker 2 tapes
    secret agent 2 tapes
    danger man 7 tapes
    burkes law 2 tapes
    t j hooker 15 tapes
    nash bridges 18 tapes
    masquerade 6 tapes
    lazarus man 1 tape
    six million dollar man 18 tapes
    hogans heroes 14 tapes
    batman and robin serial 1 tape
    covington cross 4 tapes
    the protectors 5 tapes
    red cap 1 tape
    no time for sergants 1 tape
    wiseguy 3 tapes
    total recall 2070 5 tapes
    dempsey and makepeace 5 tapes
    flash gorden 70's cartoons 5 tapes
    disneys zorro with guy williams 3 tapes
    man from uncle 9 tapes
    new docter who season 2 2 tapes
    defenders of the earth 7 tapes

    thanks for looking
    john
    breadguy, Sep 9, 2006

  2. breadguy

    Andy Upton Guest

    You've got 22 tapes of Allo Allo ??
    Jesus - that programme was as funny as having the shits !

    Andy Upton, Sep 9, 2006

  3. Andy Upton wrote:

    > You've got 22 tapes of Allo Allo ??
    > Jesus - that programme was as funny as having the shits !

    Not to mention--like 3/4 of his list--it's already on legit DVD
    boxset...Yes, all 22 tapes of it.

    (And it's pretty sad even by "Are You Being Served?" fan standards--
    Except for a scene in Episode 1, that has to be one of the funniest bits
    of clockwork-compounded misunderstanding since "Who's on first?"...And
    that's it for the entire series.)

    Derek Janssen
    Derek Janssen, Sep 10, 2006
  4. breadguy

    Justin Guest

    Derek Janssen wrote on [Sat, 09 Sep 2006 19:23:10 -0400]:
    > Andy Upton wrote:
    >
    >> You've got 22 tapes of Allo Allo ??
    >> Jesus - that programme was as funny as having the shits !

    > Not to mention--like 3/4 of his list--it's already on legit DVD
    > boxset...Yes, all 22 tapes of it.
    >
    > (And it's pretty sad even by "Are You Being Served?" fan standards--
    > Except for a scene in Episode 1, that has to be one of the funniest bits
    > of clockwork-compounded misunderstanding since "Who's on first?"...And
    > that's it for the entire series.)

    Derek, we know where your taste is.

    The fallen Madonna with the big boobies will get you.
    Justin, Sep 10, 2006
  5. breadguy

    Justin Guest

    Derek Janssen wrote on [Sat, 09 Sep 2006 20:46:13 -0400]:

    >>>(And it's pretty sad even by "Are You Being Served?" fan standards--
    >>>Except for a scene in Episode 1, that has to be one of the funniest bits
    >>>of clockwork-compounded misunderstanding since "Who's on first?"...And
    >>>that's it for the entire series.)

    >> Derek, we know where your taste is.
    >> The fallen Madonna with the big boobies will get you.

    > Actually, was referring to the whole bit with Rene trying to identify
    > the undercover contact:
    > "Is he one of Us?"
    > "No, he's one of Them."
    > "...You don't have to TELL everyone!"
    >
    > Derek Janssen (AYBS fan and proud of it)

    There's not much funnier than a gay Nazi, really.
    Justin, Sep 10, 2006

    Derek Janssen, Sep 10, 2006
  7. breadguy

    breadguy Guest

    if you have seenn all of allo allo you know at the end of the war he
    marries and goes straight with the blond helga

    john
    breadguy, Sep 10, 2006