    Guest Guest

    I passed on 5 may and I am charter member so still the
    count is less than 5000

    Guest, May 10, 2004

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Don't say IS. WAS!

    Guest, May 10, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    this is "IS" becuase I posted just after talking to
    microsoft guy on phone so it is "IS". I think now you
    understand.

    Guest, May 10, 2004
  4. Guest

    Rebutter Guest

    It was 'IS' for the moment. Then it became history. You
    can live in the past for only so long.

    Rebutter, May 11, 2004
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    did you read the word "STILL" in my first post ( so I
    used is with still) I was trying to give the information
    but you are here to check the grammar, this is not
    language improvement forum this the forum to get and give
    technical information. So, don't check any more
    grammatical mistakes, look for some technical or
    questions that people ask for certification and help them
    don't waste your time and peoples time.

    Guest, May 11, 2004
  6. Guest

    Gramarian Guest

    Your message said you passed on May 5. You posted the
    message on May 10. You were telling us AS OF MAY 5 there
    were fewer than 5000, because you were a charter member.

    Number 5001 could have come and gone since May 5.

    I'm sticking my tongue out at you.

    Gramarian, May 11, 2004
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    ok stick your tongue at my a** and l*ck it properly
    untill you get satisfied, I also said that I just spoke
    to microsoft guy, and he told that that still the count
    is below 5000 and I am charter member.
    l*ck it man properly l*ck it. You will definitely see a
    post or hear from somebody that they passed an exam after
    10 may and became charter member

    Guest, May 11, 2004
  8. Guest

    anonymous Guest

  9. Guest

    Guest Guest

    http://communities2.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/e
    n-us/default.aspx?
    query=charter&dg=microsoft.public.cert.mcdst&cat=en-us-
    certification&lang=en&cr=US&pt=&catlist=4A4B6D71-25CB-
    4176-81CF-867ACA0E954F&dglist=&ptlist=

    Guest, May 11, 2004
  10. Guest

    Kiss Guest

    Did you just have a wet fart or did I lick it properly?
    Stick your finger up then taste it. That's the only way
    to find out.

    Kiss, May 11, 2004
  11. Guest

    Guest Guest

    my job is posting suggestions, so licking or tasting is
    your job, so please do your own job and don't expect
    others to do your job responsibilities.
    Don't be lazy and wakeup and do your job.
    Thanks you are nice guy U also take care of my farts keep
    it up. Do support other forum members also and take care
    of them also.

    Guest, May 12, 2004
  12. Guest

    Lazy Guest

    Is that a Hemorrhoid?

    Lazy, May 12, 2004
  13. Guest

    Guest Guest

    That's what you have to find that's your job, you are the
    only person in this forum who have this kind of taste and
    hobby.Analyse evrything and every post and get the
    conclusion who have this kind of thing.

    Guest, May 12, 2004
  14. Guest

    Lazy Guest

    I just figured out why your typing is so atrocious. It's
    not because you are lazy or illiterate. It's because you
    are typing one-handed while sucking butt juice off your
    other hand!

    Lazy, May 12, 2004
  15. Guest

    Guest Guest

    that's like a good guy, you are following me you are doing
    your job analyzing me so do with other forum members also,
    and write a thesis on that and submit it to me and I will
    grade you that how much expert are you in a** regarding
    matters

    Guest, May 13, 2004