    Anyone know where they may still be purchased?

    Thanks,
    Tim

    tim, Oct 9, 2003

  2. tim

    Mark B. Guest

    "tim" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi all. Does anyone have a camera strap bracket for the Canon G1?
    > Lensmate used to make them, but doesn't anymore. I know there were
    > some other sources but haven't been able to find any. Probably no
    > profit since the G1 was is ancient history. However, I still really,
    > like mine and the only real gripe is the lack of a real neck strap.
    >
    > Anyone have a used one laying around? Wanna sell it? (please reply by
    > email if you wanna)
    >
    > Anyone know where they may still be purchased?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Tim

    I suspect if anyone has one laying around, it's like mine and attached to
    the camera. When I'm ready to sell the camera, the grip & filter adapter
    are going with it. Bummer that LensMate doesn't get them anymore. Maybe
    they could give you their source (I highly doubt they actually made it
    themselves) and you could see what the price is for one - it'll likely be
    pretty high.

    Mark

    Mark B., Oct 9, 2003

  3. tim

    tim Guest

    Hmm...good suggestion. I'll send them a note and ask. Couldn't hurt
    and I'll post the reply. When I emailed them about the availability
    of the bracket, they responded very quickly. Nice people.

    tim, Oct 10, 2003