    Does anyone know a store in South Florida (Boca area) where I can try
    out a 24-105 L IS lens on my 20D? I don't need to "borrow" it, I just
    want to test it on my camera. None of the local stores have a lens in stock.

    mortn, Feb 12, 2006

  2. Not sure of your area, but Ritz Camera will let you walk out the store and
    take as many pics as you want.

    Toomanyputters, Feb 12, 2006

  3. Toomanyputters wrote:

    > Not sure of your area, but Ritz Camera will let you walk out the
    > store and take as many pics as you want.

    Yeah, and if the camera store is in a mall, mall security will swoop in
    and harrass you :)

    --
    www.ericschreiber.com

    Eric Schreiber, Feb 12, 2006
  4. mortn

    mortn Guest

    Toomanyputters wrote:
    > Not sure of your area, but Ritz Camera will let you walk out the store and
    > take as many pics as you want.
    >
    > "mortn" <> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone know a store in South Florida (Boca area) where I can try out
    >> a 24-105 L IS lens on my 20D? I don't need to "borrow" it, I just want to
    >> test it on my camera. None of the local stores have a lens in stock.

    Been there ... Done that! Unfortunately, their lens inventory is quite
    limited.

    mortn, Feb 12, 2006
  5. mortn

    Petri Lopia Guest

    On 2006-02-12, mortn <> wrote:
    > Does anyone know a store in South Florida (Boca area) where I can try
    > out a 24-105 L IS lens on my 20D? I don't need to "borrow" it, I just
    > want to test it on my camera. None of the local stores have a lens in stock.

    Sorry that I can't help you but I have to say that I like that lens a lot.
    I bought it about week ago and I don't regret buying it =)

    --
    Petri Lopia :: lid
    Firework, Lightning, sun, moon, nature etc. photos

    Petri Lopia, Feb 13, 2006
  6. mortn

    Bob Salomon Guest

    In article <>,
    Petri Lopia <petri.lopia@EISPAMMIA_kolumbus.fi.invalid> wrote:

    > On 2006-02-12, mortn <> wrote:
    > > Does anyone know a store in South Florida (Boca area) where I can try
    > > out a 24-105 L IS lens on my 20D? I don't need to "borrow" it, I just
    > > want to test it on my camera. None of the local stores have a lens in stock.

    > Sorry that I can't help you but I have to say that I like that lens a lot.
    > I bought it about week ago and I don't regret buying it =)

    Have you tried any of the rental studios in Miami and Miami Beach like
    Aperture and Carousel?

    --
    To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.

    Bob Salomon, Feb 13, 2006