    Boru

    Linux #328989
    http://counter.li.org/

    Boru, Oct 9, 2004

  2. Boru

    Gadgets Guest

    I've never found wide angle lens hoods much use - they're so small that
    unless the sun is side on, it won't make a zip of difference...

    Cheers, Jason (remove ... to reply)
    Video & Gaming: http://gadgetaus.com

    Gadgets, Oct 9, 2004

  3. Boru

    neo Guest

    They are sometimes useful foe lens protection when bunped or dropped.

    Mark

    neo, Oct 10, 2004
  4. Boru

    Boru Guest

    Gadgets wrote:

    > I've never found wide angle lens hoods much use - they're so small that
    > unless the sun is side on, it won't make a zip of difference...
    >
    > Cheers, Jason (remove ... to reply)
    > Video & Gaming: http://gadgetaus.com

    Thanks,
    --