    I had a 365 day warranty, but maybe time is different in Lenovo land).

    Any suggestions?

    Thank you all, in advance.

    John Bartley K7AAY, Dec 10, 2009

  2. > Lenovo sucks. That said, try uninstalling the device in ControlPanel>
    > System>Hardware>Audio
    > Reboot and see if that does it.
    >
    > --http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COaoYqkpkUA
    > cageprisoners.com|www.snuhwolf.9f.com|www.eyeonpalin.org
    >    _____  ____  ____ __ /\_/\ __      _ ______   _____
    >   / __/ |/ / / / / // // . . \\ \ |\ | / __ \ \  \  __\
    >  _\ \/    / /_/ / _  / \     / \ \| \| \ \_\ \ \__\  _\
    > /___/_/|_/\____/_//_/   \_@_/   \__|\__|\____/\____\_\

    'fraid not. Uninstall, reboot, redownload, reinstall. No joy.

    Next batter, next batter, next batter? Any other ideas?

    John Bartley K7AAY, Dec 10, 2009

  3. "John Bartley K7AAY" <> wrote in message

    >> Lenovo sucks. That said, try uninstalling the device in ControlPanel>
    >> System>Hardware>Audio
    >> Reboot and see if that does it.
    >>
    >> --http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COaoYqkpkUA
    >> cageprisoners.com|www.snuhwolf.9f.com|www.eyeonpalin.org
    >> _____ ____ ____ __ /\_/\ __ _ ______ _____
    >> / __/ |/ / / / / // // . . \\ \ |\ | / __ \ \ \ __\
    >> _\ \/ / /_/ / _ / \ / \ \| \| \ \_\ \ \__\ _\
    >> /___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \_@_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\

    >'fraid not. Uninstall, reboot, redownload, reinstall. No joy.

    >Next batter, next batter, next batter? Any other ideas?

    In a previous vista 32 bit install I had before there was Realtek audio
    drivers with all the softwares ..
    Got rid of it all as it seemed to be too much bloat and uselessness and let
    the system use the windows generic drivers instead.
    Worked fine for me ..

    Zu Arsschlaark!, Dec 11, 2009
  4. On Dec 10, 4:37 pm, "Zu Arsschlaark!" <>
    wrote:

    > In a previous vista 32 bit install I had before there was Realtek audio
    > drivers with all the softwares ..
    > Got rid of it all as it seemed to be too much bloat and uselessness and let
    > the system use the windows generic drivers instead.
    > Worked fine for me ..

    Thank you. Will try tomorrow.

    John Bartley K7AAY, Dec 17, 2009