    'product specific' questions are inappropriate for this group, where I can
    find out?
    TIA, very much - D
    David Kuss, May 5, 2006

  2. David Kuss

    Mitch Guest

    In article <D4K6g.5972$>, David Kuss
    <> wrote:

    > Anybody know anything about the new IBM Lenovo 3000 notebook, or, if
    > 'product specific' questions are inappropriate for this group, where I can
    > find out?
    > TIA, very much - D

    Product specific questions would be fine, but this one is much too
    general to understand what it is you are concerned about.

    Are you asking if there is a better value, if it is well-made, if the
    package has good processing ability, if it is appropriate for some
    particular use, if it has specific features like TV out or digital
    sound, if other users like the pointer, WHAT?
    Mitch, May 5, 2006

  3. David Kuss

    David Kuss Guest

    "Mitch" <> wrote in message
    > In article <D4K6g.5972$>, David Kuss
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Anybody know anything about the new IBM Lenovo 3000 notebook, or, if
    >> 'product specific' questions are inappropriate for this group, where I
    >> can
    >> find out?
    >> TIA, very much - D
    >>

    > Product specific questions would be fine, but this one is much too
    > general to understand what it is you are concerned about.
    >
    > Are you asking if there is a better value, if it is well-made, if the
    > package has good processing ability, if it is appropriate for some
    > particular use, if it has specific features like TV out or digital
    > sound, if other users like the pointer, WHAT?

    Sorry! Someone asked my advice on the purchase, and I'd never even heard of
    the thing, nor can I find any reviews on the Internet.
    My question was very general: what is your opinion of the Lenovo3000
    notebook, as to quality, durability, value-for-the-money, or comparisons
    with competitors, for example. Is it junk, or something worth looking into?

    Thanks Again,
    David Kuss, May 6, 2006
  4. David Kuss

    samuel Guest

    samuel, May 6, 2006
  5. David Kuss

    Jimchip Guest

    On 2006-05-06, David Kuss <> wrote:

    > "Mitch" <> wrote in message
    >> In article <D4K6g.5972$>, David Kuss
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Anybody know anything about the new IBM Lenovo 3000 notebook, or, if
    >>> 'product specific' questions are inappropriate for this group, where I
    >>> can
    >>> find out?
    >>> TIA, very much - D
    >>>

    >> Product specific questions would be fine, but this one is much too
    >> general to understand what it is you are concerned about.
    >>
    >> Are you asking if there is a better value, if it is well-made, if the
    >> package has good processing ability, if it is appropriate for some
    >> particular use, if it has specific features like TV out or digital
    >> sound, if other users like the pointer, WHAT?

    > Sorry! Someone asked my advice on the purchase, and I'd never even heard of
    > the thing, nor can I find any reviews on the Internet.

    Tell them you don't know and that you don't feel qualified to give advice on
    an expensive purchase like that.

    > My question was very general: what is your opinion of the Lenovo3000
    > notebook, as to quality, durability, value-for-the-money, or comparisons
    > with competitors, for example. Is it junk, or something worth looking into?
    >
    > Thanks Again,

    Although many do it, "nor can I find any reviews on the Internet" is a
    blessing, not a curse.
    Jimchip, May 6, 2006
  6. David Kuss

    samuel Guest