    I went to Lenmar's website and tried to enter a request for exchange
    and get a new battery but the webpage was screwed. I just wondered how
    many others had this problem with this battery company.

    Jim Davis, Jan 3, 2004

  2. In article <>,
    Jim Davis <> wrote:

    > I got a battery, it's not that old but I notice it won't power the
    > camera for very long before showing low battery. When I put it on the
    > charger it shows a full charge very quickly. My Canon battery is
    > great, last long, charges normally.
    >
    > I went to Lenmar's website and tried to enter a request for exchange
    > and get a new battery but the webpage was screwed. I just wondered how
    > many others had this problem with this battery company.

    Lenmar's batteries do seem to be very low grade. My Li-Ion for my 300D
    works fine but their NiMH cells don't perform to the ratings. Lenmar's
    batteries are cheap so I wouldn't rush to say that they don't have a use.

    They've messed up the form on their warranty page.
    http://www.lenmar.com/warranty.asp

    Download the HTML and remove the form's onSubmit handler. The handler
    is capitalized wrong and the JavaScript function it mentions doesn't
    exist.

    Change:

    <Form name="Warranty" ACTION="WarrantyFormProcess.asp" METHOD="post"
    onsubmit="return checkFields();">

    to:

    <Form name="Warranty"
    ACTION="http://www.lenmar.com/WarrantyFormProcess.asp" METHOD="post">

    Open it back up in your browser and it should submit fine.

    Kevin McMurtrie, Jan 3, 2004

  3. Jim Davis

    Jim Davis Guest

    Re: Re: Lenmar battery for 10D no good

    On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 01:53:10 -0800, Kevin McMurtrie
    <> wrote/replied to:

    >They've messed up the form on their warranty page.
    >http://www.lenmar.com/warranty.asp

    Co-incidence?

    I'll try emailing them and tell them to fix it.

    This battery wasn't that cheap and I've only had it a few months. I
    want a replacement.

    Jim Davis, Jan 3, 2004