    A. I can watch movies, I can think, and I can write.
    From Dale's Movie Page at
    http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Academy/7309/movies.html
    --
    http://agrgic.tripod.com
    * STOP nekvalitetnim DVD izdanjima! Potpisite peticiju, prijavite lose DVD-e...
    * http://www33.brinkster.com/stoplosidvd
    Arminio Grgic, Feb 11, 2004

  2. Arminio Grgic

    Juan Moreno Guest

    (Arminio Grgic) wrote in news:402a225b.13820062
    @news.fina.hr:

    > Anybody know is there any DVD release of Kaurismaki's "Leningrad
    > Cowboys Go America" ?
    >
    > I see there are some Laserdiscs on eBay but I don' t have LD player
    > .. maybe somebody have DVD made out of LD ?

    If the thought of buying DVDR bootlegs doesn't offend you, try
    http://www.superhappyfun.com/ for both Leningrad Cowboys movies (among many
    other rare & foreign films).
    Juan Moreno, Feb 11, 2004

  3. Juan Moreno wrote:

    > If the thought of buying DVDR bootlegs doesn't offend you, try
    > http://www.superhappyfun.com/
    > (among many other rare & foreign films).

    Site looks okay--
    But someone'll have to break the bad news to 'em pretty soon about "Dr.
    Syn"... :)

    Derek Janssen
    Derek Janssen, Feb 11, 2004
  4. Arminio Grgic

    Guest

    On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:05:39 -0800, Derek Janssen <>
    wrote:

    >Juan Moreno wrote:
    >>
    >> If the thought of buying DVDR bootlegs doesn't offend you, try
    >> http://www.superhappyfun.com/
    > > (among many other rare & foreign films).

    >Site looks okay--
    >But someone'll have to break the bad news to 'em pretty soon about "Dr.
    >Syn"... :)
    >
    >Derek Janssen

    What bad news?
    , Feb 12, 2004
  5. wrote:

    >>>If the thought of buying DVDR bootlegs doesn't offend you, try
    >>>http://www.superhappyfun.com/
    >>>(among many other rare & foreign films).

    >>Site looks okay--
    >>But someone'll have to break the bad news to 'em pretty soon about "Dr.
    >>Syn"...

    > What bad news?

    The fact that--assuming that SHF is a nice "responsible" grey-market
    company and removes all bootleg titles the minute they become
    legitimate--their "lost" Kids'-movies page consists primarily of
    Disney's "Dr. Syn, Alias the Scarecrow", "Three Lives of Thomasina",
    "The Ugly Dachshund", "The One & Only...Family Band", and "Follow Me,
    Boys"...
    All of which Disney R1-announced last week for July-August '04.

    (...Well, that's *one* way of cleaning out back stock.) :)

    Derek Janssen (oh, and will someone tell them that AnimEigo *is*
    handling the Lone Wolf & Cubs, and "Lost in La Mancha"'s been legit for
    a year now?)
    Derek Janssen, Feb 12, 2004
  6. Arminio Grgic

    Guest

    On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 03:11:50 -0800, Derek Janssen <>
    wrote:

    >>>Site looks okay--
    >>>But someone'll have to break the bad news to 'em pretty soon about "Dr.
    >>>Syn"...

    >> What bad news?

    >The fact that--assuming that SHF is a nice "responsible" grey-market
    >company and removes all bootleg titles the minute they become
    >legitimate--their "lost" Kids'-movies page consists primarily of
    >Disney's "Dr. Syn, Alias the Scarecrow", "Three Lives of Thomasina",
    >"The Ugly Dachshund", "The One & Only...Family Band", and "Follow Me,
    >Boys"...
    >All of which Disney R1-announced last week for July-August '04.
    >
    >(...Well, that's *one* way of cleaning out back stock.) :)
    >
    >Derek Janssen (oh, and will someone tell them that AnimEigo *is*
    >handling the Lone Wolf & Cubs, and "Lost in La Mancha"'s been legit for
    >a year now?)

    AnimEigo has the Lone Wolf TV series?
    , Feb 12, 2004
  7. Arminio Grgic

    Mike White Guest

    Yes, they're responsible like that -- per their FAQ. Just have to let them know.
    Mike White, Feb 18, 2004