Leica Camera owner sells 44% stake to Blackstone investment funds

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Bruce, Oct 19, 2011.

  1. Bruce

    Bruce Guest

    Kennedy McEwen <> wrote:
    >In article <>, Bruce
    ><> writes
    >>
    >>Perhaps you should move house to somewhere less restrictive. ;-)
    >>

    >That suggestion is just as environmentally, and economically, naive as
    >your previous one.

    You are as presumptuous as you are anal. My local council is happy to
    accept Yellow Pages in the recycling bin because the council's
    recycling contractor sorts the waste.

    I asked, they told me. End of.
    Bruce, Oct 26, 2011

  2. In article <>, Bruce
    <> writes
    >Kennedy McEwen <> wrote:
    >>In article <>, Bruce
    >><> writes
    >>>
    >>>Perhaps you should move house to somewhere less restrictive. ;-)
    >>>

    >>That suggestion is just as environmentally, and economically, naive as
    >>your previous one.

    >You are as presumptuous as you are anal.

    Neither - your suggestion above is naive on many levels, not just the
    two I mentioned.

    >My local council is happy to
    >accept Yellow Pages in the recycling bin because the council's
    >recycling contractor sorts the waste.

    So someone else has sort it and to send it to the same destination it
    would go if you had put it in the correct bin. Very environmental -
    NOT!

    >I asked, they told me. End of.

    I didn't have to ask - they print it very clearly on the collection
    schedule card they deliver every year.
    --
    Kennedy
    Kennedy McEwen, Oct 27, 2011

  3. In article <>, Eric Stevens
    <> writes
    >On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 16:59:10 +0100, Kennedy McEwen
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>So someone else has sort it and to send it to the same destination it
    >>would go if you had put it in the correct bin. Very environmental -
    >>NOT!

    >So your council provides bins for yellow news print.

    Yup.

    >Do they provide one for blue?

    Yup.

    >- and another for pink?

    Another? Who said anything about "another"?

    >What about green?

    Same one as the other colours of dyed bulk paper - and it isn't the
    recycling bin.
    --
    Kennedy
    Kennedy McEwen, Oct 28, 2011