    Would this be legal?

    Thanks in advance,
    Raj
    Raj Singh, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Raj Singh

    Guest Guest

    Ask whomever originally sold you the course.

    Guest, Jan 16, 2004

  3. "Raj Singh" <> wrote in message news:<090201c3dc24$258d3390$>...
    > I'm thinking of auctioning on eBay all my MCSD Course
    > Folders (via the VB 6.0 route). I did the courses via an
    > approved CTEC & it's all MOC.
    >
    > Would this be legal?
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Raj

    You can find this information in the "MICROSOFT OFFICIAL CURRICULUM
    PRODUCT END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT" which is usually the second page
    of your MOC binder.

    Kael
    Kael V. Dowdy, Jan 16, 2004
  4. Raj Singh

    Raj Singh Guest

    Thanks Kael.
    Section 1 - General Licence section (c) tells me the
    inevitable :)

    Raj Singh, Jan 16, 2004
  5. Raj Singh

    Eric Guest

    Raj Singh wrote:

    > I'm thinking of auctioning on eBay all my MCSD Course
    > Folders (via the VB 6.0 route). I did the courses via an
    > approved CTEC & it's all MOC.
    >
    > Would this be legal?
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Raj

    If you paid for these, it should be legal. If your company paid for
    them, then your company has to sell them.

    You should sell them soon if you can. Most people are moving to the
    ..NET certs now.
    Eric, Jan 19, 2004