  1. BP

    BP Guest

    I do know the difference between 1 and two clicks.
    BP, Aug 13, 2006

  2. BP

    MJP Guest

    "BP" <> wrote in message
    news:YdJDg.387706$IK3.168385@pd7tw1no...
    >I do know the difference between 1 and two clicks.

    Who are you talking to and about what?

    ..MJP
    MJP, Aug 13, 2006

  3. BP wrote:
    > I do know the difference between 1 and two clicks.

    Your PHD diploma has been mailed.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Aug 13, 2006
  4. BP

    BP Guest

    appreciate that hope I get the same one you have

    BP, Aug 13, 2006
  5. BP

    BP Guest

    refer to the previous post please

    BP, Aug 13, 2006
  6. BP wrote:

    > refer to the previous post please

    Learn how to use Usenet.

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 13, 2006
  7. BP

    BP Guest

    your boy friend leave shit on your dick

    BP, Aug 13, 2006
  8. BP wrote:

    > your boy friend leave shit on your dick

    Your clever quotient is running very, very low.

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 13, 2006
  9. BP

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > BP wrote:
    >
    >> your boy friend leave shit on your dick

    > Your clever quotient is running very, very lo

    ROTFLMAO!!

    Toolman Tim, Aug 13, 2006
  10. BP

    John Holmes Guest

    BP "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> BP wrote:
    >>
    >>> refer to the previous post please

    >> Learn how to use Usenet.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Blinky RLU 297263
    >> Killing all posts from Google Groups
    >> The Usenet Improvement Project: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

    > your boy friend leave shit on your dick

    FOAD. Right now, you retarded crock of laughable whale waste.

    --
    Your mother was a bird-brained malingerer who ran a successful dating
    agency in a large vat of porridge.
    John Holmes, Aug 13, 2006
  11. Toolman Tim wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> BP wrote:
    >>
    >>> your boy friend leave shit on your dick

    >> Your clever quotient is running very, very lo

    > ROTFLMAO!!

    Actually, I didn't misspell "low" and I didn't leave off the full-stop.
    Please don't make me look like moronboy.

    That said, well for crissakes -- he starts a whole new thread to say
    (I paraphrase): "i can count to two"

    In truth, his clever quotient was below zero even before the comment
    above, in all of its junior high school, unpunctuated and
    wrongly-tensed illiteracy. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 13, 2006
  12. BP

    Daave Guest

    BP wrote:
    > I do know the difference between 1 and two clicks.

    I know the difference between 2 and three clicks.

    But do you know the difference between and a beer and a piss?
    Daave, Aug 13, 2006
  13. BP

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>> Your clever quotient is running very, very lo

    >> ROTFLMAO!!

    > Actually, I didn't misspell "low" and I didn't leave off the
    > full-stop. Please don't make me look like moronboy.

    Yeah - my bad. Slipped up on the ol' keyboard or sumthin'.

    Toolman Tim, Aug 13, 2006
  14. BP

    BP Guest

    coming from you I'll take that as a complement

    BP, Aug 13, 2006
  15. BP

    Daave Guest

    Daave wrote:
    > BP wrote:
    >> I do know the difference between 1 and two clicks.

    > I know the difference between 2 and three clicks.
    >
    > But do you know the difference between and a beer and a piss?

    No takers? :-(

    Anyhoo, the answer, of course:

    About fifteen minutes.
    Daave, Aug 15, 2006
  16. BP

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Daave wrote:
    > Daave wrote:
    >> BP wrote:
    >>> I do know the difference between 1 and two clicks.

    >> I know the difference between 2 and three clicks.
    >>
    >> But do you know the difference between and a beer and a piss?

    > No takers? :-(
    >
    > Anyhoo, the answer, of course:
    >
    > About fifteen minutes.

    Sorry - I was gonna answer that yesterday. But my guess was "beer is better
    served warm"...

    Toolman Tim, Aug 15, 2006
  17. Toolman Tim wrote:
    > Daave wrote:
    >> Daave wrote:
    >>>
    >>> I know the difference between 2 and three clicks.
    >>>
    >>> But do you know the difference between and a beer and a piss?

    >> No takers? :-(
    >>
    >> Anyhoo, the answer, of course:
    >>
    >> About fifteen minutes.

    > Sorry - I was gonna answer that yesterday. But my guess was "beer is better
    > served warm"...

    Hey, I wonder if piss is where the Brits got the idea of drinking warm
    beer...

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 15, 2006
  18. BP

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >> Daave wrote:

    >>> No takers? :-(
    >>>
    >>> Anyhoo, the answer, of course:
    >>>
    >>> About fifteen minutes.

    >> Sorry - I was gonna answer that yesterday. But my guess was "beer is
    >> better served warm"...

    > Hey, I wonder if piss is where the Brits got the idea of drinking warm
    > beer...

    My thoughts exactly <g>

    Toolman Tim, Aug 15, 2006
  19. BP

    Daave Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Toolman Tim wrote:

    >>> Sorry - I was gonna answer that yesterday. But my guess was "beer is
    >>> better served warm"...

    >> Hey, I wonder if piss is where the Brits got the idea of drinking
    >> warm beer...

    > My thoughts exactly <g>

    Then again, since most American beer is quite watery, it might as well
    be served ice cold. ;-)
    Daave, Aug 15, 2006
  20. BP

    Margolotta Guest

    On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 22:44:03 +0100, Daave wrote
    (in article <DerEg.4422$>):

    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>> Hey, I wonder if piss is where the Brits got the idea of drinking
    >>> warm beer...

    >> My thoughts exactly <g>

    > Then again, since most American beer is quite watery, it might as well
    > be served ice cold. ;-)

    Budweiser. I rest my case. And that doesn't even taste good cold. Ditto
    Coors.

    Now, if you lot want to try *REAL* beer, I invite you to visit the many small
    breweries brewing 'real ale' here in the UK. Many offer tasting sessions (I
    can particularly recommend the ones in the West Country) and the prices are
    quite reasonable (St Austell Tribute, from Cornwall, is about £1.60 a pint).
    Then there's 'Hopping Mad' (recognisable from the frog on the label,
    surprisingly) which is a Dorset beer - and is very hoppy (duh!)

    You have to try it kegged rather than bottled, to appreciate the full flavour
    (and that goes for any real ale). The bottled stuff tastes different (and is
    often weaker).

    Yes, our commercial beers are shite (but, surprisingly, John Smith's, which
    is shit, also make a very acceptable (but only available in the North) brew
    called Magnet).

    My favourite real ale (apart from St Austell) is Wadworth 6X (brewed in
    Devizes, Wiltshire). It's a very dark, treacly, brew, quite sweet (some say
    it has a maple syrup-like quality, though I wouldn't describe it as such) but
    quite light (3.5%) despite this. It's most definitely a session beer.

    Of course, it does help when you have a friend who is a CAMRA member... ;o)
    Margolotta, Aug 17, 2006