    My mouse left click has become very sensitive all of a sudden especially
    when I open or close things. I haven't made any changes to the mouse
    settings.

    Clayton, Mar 3, 2008

  2. Clayton

    Theo Guest

    What hardware, software, and operating system do you have?

    As many details as possible, please!

    Theo, Mar 3, 2008

  3. Clayton

    Carlos Guest

    Clayton,
    In addition to Theo's questions, check or replace your batteries if you are
    running a wireless mouse.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Mar 3, 2008
  4. Clayton

    Clayton Guest

    New batteries have been installed
    Vista x64 with Dell Bluetooth keyboard & mouse, been work ok for 6 months
    until yesterday

    Clayton, Mar 3, 2008
  5. Clayton

    Theo Guest

    Since you're talking Dell hardware, you should contact Dell
    Tech Support about your problem. You're much more likely to
    get relative information than you would get in a Windows
    operating system forum. I would suspect your problem is
    hardware related and not OS related.

    Theo, Mar 4, 2008