    I will be adding those, the blue LEDs rocker switch for my CCFL. It's better to add it so I don't have to try to search for the switch on the back of my case, lol.
    I'm gonna be modding my computer case, my case will be found in Case Gallery, of course. Take a look at it and tell me where should I put my two rocker switch at?
    First, I'm thinking of putting those two switches on the top of my case, or should I put it on the side? Top side, bottom side case?

    Technoholic, Nov 2, 2005

  2. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    get missile switch with a matching coloured lid for some Switches (hopefully u know how to solder)
    Then wrie then up and put them at the bottom of the front panel maybe?

    unholy, Nov 3, 2005

  3. Technoholic

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Missile switches are to fat and they'd look pretty bad on a lot of cases.

    XhArD, Nov 3, 2005
  4. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    then get Black Push click button switchs, simalair to the switchs on AT cases.

    unholy, Nov 3, 2005
  5. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Yeah, that's the LED Rocker Switch I'm talking about.
    Should I put it on the drive BAY cover? or should I put it on the very top of the case? Or bottom or top side of case? I wanna know people's opinion of where should I put it

    Technoholic, Nov 3, 2005
  6. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    top :D

    unholy, Nov 4, 2005
  7. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    I thought that would be a good idea...
    I asked my father to order the LED Rocker Switch for me... I donno if he actually ordered it for me. I'll ask..

    Technoholic, Nov 5, 2005
  8. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, i would laugh if he had it already but he hasn't given it to u :D

    unholy, Nov 6, 2005
  9. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    He ordered, due in today or tomorrow. Work on it this weekend. Yayness.

    Technoholic, Nov 9, 2005
  10. Technoholic

    unholy

    Joined: