    --
    If you care: www.maketradefair.com.

    ---

    CoDe, Aug 19, 2003

  2. CoDe

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 15:00:54 +0100, CoDe wrote:

    >Can anyone help with this?
    >I know there is the years minimum contract with NTL Broadband, but can you
    >leave for a fee?

    <snip>

    Call / email NTL support maybe.

    Check T&C http://www.ntlworld.com/

    Ask in NTL user forums http://www.nthellworld.com/

    Ask in NTL user groups.

    Me

    why?, Aug 19, 2003

  3. CoDe

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as CoDe continued:

    > Can anyone help with this?
    > I know there is the years minimum contract with NTL Broadband, but
    > can you leave for a fee?
    > (IE. Pipex charge 50.00 if you want to stop before the 12 months is
    > up.) Many Thanks,
    > CoDe

    If they have not fullfilled their service, you can easily refuse to pay and
    threaten to stand up in court and tell the World what a shit service you
    got - they won't charge you for a few quid, believe me ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Aug 19, 2003
  4. CoDe

    Patrick Guest

    CoDe wrote:
    > Can anyone help with this?
    > I know there is the years minimum contract with NTL Broadband, but
    > can you leave for a fee?
    > (IE. Pipex charge 50.00 if you want to stop before the 12 months is
    > up.) Many Thanks,
    > CoDe

    See reply in ntl.talk

    Patrick, Aug 19, 2003