    Netgear ADSL Router permanently on?
    Thanks
    Tony
    Tony Williams, Feb 25, 2007

  2. "Tony Williams" wrote:

    > Apart from the environmental issues, is there any reason why I can't leave a
    > Netgear ADSL Router permanently on?
    > Thanks
    > Tony

    If all secured and you implemented a security feature (WPA/WEP) on your
    wireless Router, why you need to Turn it OFF, some Router if they lost power
    for long they lose Settings which you configured on set up.
    There are no need to turn it OFF, if you that conscious about Environment
    then Turn the TV OFF instead of Standby or you Alarm Clock and so on...
    HTH.
    Regards,
    nass
    =?Utf-8?B?bmFzcw==?=, Feb 25, 2007