Leased Line

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by tweety, Sep 28, 2008.

  1. tweety

    tweety Guest

    Hi Guys i am a newbie so be patient please,

    We have just had a leased line circuit installed 2MB. By Demon/THUS

    The router i have is a cisco 2801 with 2 FA interfaces and a serial
    that attaches to an NTE via X21

    What sort of config should i use on the router for the leased line, i
    have only been provided with an external range /29.

    I want to nat internal hosts to to fa 0/0 ( ip nat inside ) , would i
    just configure the serial 0/1/0 interface as below:

    interface s0/1/0
    encap ppp
    ip address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx /29
    ip nat outside

    then do the following ?
    ip nat inside source list 1 s0/1/0 overload

    and a default pointing to s0/1/0

    Thanks for any help you can provide

    tweety, Sep 28, 2008