    CBTNuggets. Your still probably cheaper sticking with the MS Press book and
    doing the labs in that book.

    Back to studying!

    RemoteShark, Jan 29, 2007

  2. You are the first person I have read that actually mentioned doing the
    labs in the book! The more you do the more you will learn. Nothing beats
    hands-on. Good luck to you. Let me know if I can assist you.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom