    to Learnkey.com, there you will see the Price NEW, and realize what a
    great deal I am offering to the first buyer!!!

    Thanks Again… Newton

    Newton Grinches, Sep 15, 2003

  2. "Newton Grinches" <> wrote in message
    > If anyone is interested I am re-selling a set of USED but in perfect
    > condition LEARNKEY MCSE 2K CD set (31)

    <Rest of SPAM snipped>

    Newton, you've been selling that same CD set for well over a year now... No
    takers, or are you making illegal copies?

    Below is your post from May 6, 2002, Bruce:

    From: Newton Grinches ()
    Subject: MCSE 2000 LEARNKEY CD's 4sale CHEAP!!!!
    Original Format
    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Date: 2002-05-06 19:30:08 PST

    Hello, Just wanted to post this quick note letting anyone who is
    interested in some excellent study materials created by LEARNKEY for
    the MCSE 2000 certification course, and want to get a great deal on
    this set that is going for over 2K retail,
    to drop me a quick e-mail so we can work out the details

    I am offering this set I used to get my MCSE certification for 350.00
    for all 31 CD's.

    This is an incredibly compressive set of study CD's There are a total
    of 31 disks that cover all 7 exams. Four Core and Three Electives.
    Feel free to ask any questions about the certification process, and I
    will give the details and hints to get yours in the least amount of
    time.

    P.S. I also have some extra study CD's that I will throw in. Combined
    with these, all the above materials are ALL I used to get certified in
    a 7-month period..One exam a month.

    It is a great feeling after the passing of that last test!!!

    E-Mail Address

    I'm sure the people at Microsoft and Learnkey might be interested in that
    e-mail addy.

    --
    Fris "Bruce, Bruce, Bruce, and myself here" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Sep 15, 2003

  3. Newton Grinches

    Dragon Guest

    Hey Frisbee® MCNGP,

    What took you so long to to find this recent post??? It's only year and a
    half old...and you took whole 19 minutes????????????

    Dragon, Sep 15, 2003
  4. Newton Grinches

    Consultant Guest

    that is why frisbee is an mcngp

    Consultant, Sep 15, 2003
  5. "Maestro" <> wrote in message
    Damn, you're good! **Mental Note** Don't ever try to get
    one past Fris "I'll be watching you" Bee :)

    Actually, probably 99% of them get by me. This one stuck out like a sore
    thumb, though.

    --
    Fris "I need to hit the NAIL next time" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Sep 16, 2003