    Tan Guest

    hi..

    Has anyone got any learnkey cd's for windows 2003 to sell or another CD's.

    Tan, Feb 10, 2004

  2. Tan

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Tan" <> wrote in
    news:G_bWb.109$:

    > hi..
    >
    > Has anyone got any learnkey cd's for windows 2003 to sell or another
    > CD's.

    i guess buying from learnkey would make way too much sense?

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    "Command prompt's make me horny!"

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 10, 2004

  3. Tan

    kpg Guest

    Mr. Yates. You are most Rowdy today. Keep up the good work.

    kpg, Feb 11, 2004
  4. Tan

    Guest Guest

    Please visit http://www.learnkey.com

    Guest, Feb 11, 2004
  5. Tan

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:u0PvdLD8DHA.3112
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > Mr. Yates. You are most Rowdy today. Keep up the good work.
    > > "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message

    >> "Tan" <> wrote in
    >>
    >> > hi..
    >> >
    >> > Has anyone got any learnkey cd's for windows 2003 to sell or another
    >> > CD's.
    >> >

    >> i guess buying from learnkey would make way too much sense?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Rowdy Yates
    >> "Command prompt's make me horny!"
    >> I am Against-TCPA
    >> http://www.againsttcpa.com

    ah.. you got to slap the newbie behind the ear every once in a while. it's
    good for them. help clear the ear wax & what not.

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 11, 2004
  6. Tan

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > "kpg" <> wrote in news:u0PvdLD8DHA.3112
    > @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Mr. Yates. You are most Rowdy today. Keep up the good work.
    >> > "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message

    >>> "Tan" <> wrote in

    >>> i guess buying from learnkey would make way too much sense?
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Rowdy Yates
    >>> "Command prompt's make me horny!"
    >>> I am Against-TCPA
    >>> http://www.againsttcpa.com

    > ah.. you got to slap the newbie behind the ear every once in a while.
    > it's good for them. help clear the ear wax & what not.

    HOLY SMOKES!!! $1500 US for LearnKey Windows Server 2003 Networking!
    http://www.learnkey.com/store/welcome.cfm?
    gotoURL=../custom_pages/store.php

    now i know why the guy was looking for a deal. damn, now i feel bad for
    blasting him.

    okay man. i am going to save you a bucket load of cash. here is what you
    do. download and install trial version of 2003 server product. screw
    around with it. when you get stuck, do the following.

    1) click "start" and then "help & support"
    2) go to http://www.microsoft.com/technet/ & search
    3) go to http://support.microsoft.com/ & search

    that's all there is to it. microsoft want to sell tons & tons of server
    2003. they are more than happy to show you how to use it for free on
    their web site because it helps them sell more server 2003.

    now save yourself $1500 and send me $15 for the post so i can buy myself
    some beer!

    yabba dabba doo....

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 11, 2004
  7. I've got beach front property in Wyoming, West Virginia, Arkansas and
    Colorado that I am trying to get rid of. Other people have sold it to me,
    what a dork I was.

    LMAO
    Chris

    Christopher J. Beasley, Feb 11, 2004
  8. Tan

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    hey, i got some of that too. i think you're my neighbour? do you own a
    pair of rainbow speedos?

    --
    The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
    Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 11, 2004
  9. Tan

    LnkWizard Guest

    Nope, that was me, the furry guy.

    --
    Alan Gregersen

    LnkWizard, Feb 11, 2004
  10. Tan

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Feb 11, 2004
  11. >hey, i got some of that too. i think you're my neighbour? do you own a
    >pair of rainbow speedos?

    lol! Too much...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 12, 2004