    knows where I may be able to sell it, if it legal to sell that is. They are
    original CDs, not copies.

    Thanks for any suggetions
    Joe Bloggs, Dec 16, 2003

  2. Joe Bloggs

    Your name Guest

    "Joe Bloggs" <> wrote in
    news:6YtDb.362032$Dw6.1191228@attbi_s02:

    > All - I purchased the Learnkey A+ CDROM Training software and have
    > recently got my A+ Cert and don't really think that I need the
    > software anymore. I have the book and would use that as my reference.
    > I was wondering if anyone knows where I may be able to sell it, if it
    > legal to sell that is. They are original CDs, not copies.
    >
    > Thanks for any suggetions

    I would try ebay.
    Your name, Dec 16, 2003

  3. Joe Bloggs

    Jinkies Guest

    In article <>, says...

    >"Joe Bloggs" <> wrote in message
    >> All - I purchased the Learnkey A+ CDROM Training software and have

    >recently
    >> got my A+ Cert and don't really think that I need the software anymore. I
    >> have the book and would use that as my reference. I was wondering if

    >anyone
    >> knows where I may be able to sell it, if it legal to sell that is. They

    >are
    >> original CDs, not copies.
    >>
    >> Thanks for any suggetions
    >>

    >Its not legal to sell it. In fact if you read through the fine print, you
    >don't even own it, you paid for the license to use it.

    He can still sell the CDs and books he purchased, if the person who bought them
    installs them on their machine then that person has violated the liscence
    agreement.

    If you disagree with me (and I know you love to because you're a twit), find
    anything that disproves my claim in the Learnkey licence agreement:

    http://www.mysoftwarehelper.com/singlevsuul.html
    Jinkies, Dec 21, 2003