    started seriously with my photos. Is there a recommended way of
    learning things like layers etc etc? Good Book? Online tutorial?

    wayne

    Wayne Patton, Jul 17, 2003

  2. >All, I got PE with the camera I just bought. I have no idea how to get
    >started seriously with my photos. Is there a recommended way of
    >learning things like layers etc etc? Good Book? Online tutorial?

    Check out the tutorials that come with the built-in help files. That
    should get you started, at least. I've also got a book called "How To
    Do Everything With Photoshop Elements 2" which is pretty useful for
    some things.

    Paul Fedorenko, Jul 17, 2003

  3. Wayne Patton

    Zol. Guest

    2 that I would recommend are `Digital Photography for Dummies` & `The Hidden
    Power of Photoshop Elements` - both come with useful CD`s full of good stuff
    .... Zol.

    Zol., Jul 17, 2003